Séamus Keenan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello.

As the tittle says, I would like to study my A levels abroad within the European Union. I'm currently doing an BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and am 1/4 into my two year course (Currently 17). I feel as the course i'm enrolled in isn't what I would like to do in life. Government and Politics is very big interest to me and, would love to study abroad? Is this possible?

Thanks
Iggy Azalea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's a challenge, as A Levels aren't the common qualification in Europe. You'd be better off studying an International Baccalaureate or get the normal Baccalaureate from a European high school (it varies per country - e.g in Spain it's the bachillerato).

An alternative is applying to an international British school as they sometimes teach A Levels. Naturally it depends where you are going within the EU, as British schools are quite popular in Spain and Germany but not so popular in France and Eastern Europe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (580)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (697)
41.17%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (339)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.55%

Watched Threads