The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

thinking about going to Oxford Brookes Sep 2015

Anyone else here thinking about studying at Oxford Brookes University in September 2015?

I've been offered a place and am thinking it is my firm choice :smile:

I thought it would be cool to meet each other before we head up there and get to know each other :smile:

Savannah x

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've been offered an unconditional place but still not 100% sure where I want to go but Oxford Brookes is most definitely up there on my list!
What are you studying? x
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by HettyMayfair
Hey, I've been offered an unconditional place but still not 100% sure where I want to go but Oxford Brookes is most definitely up there on my list!
What are you studying? x

well done. Have you visited the university?
I got in for early childhood studies
Yeah, I went to an open day in November. Have you? Ahh congrats!
Yeah, I went to an open day in November. Have you? Ahh congrats!

not yet, going up for the Applicant day in March so hoping I fall in love with it aha. What did you get in for? Thanks.
I only just got my offer so not got any info about applicant day as of yet so assume will either be invited to 4th march or another one with a later date. It's lovely tbh. If you like a modern, big kind of place then you will love it. The accommodation is really nice too compared to others I have seen. I definitely appreciate a buzz around unis so suits me perfectly! I'm doing English Lit and Sociology:smile: x
I only just got my offer so not got any info about applicant day as of yet so assume will either be invited to 4th march or another one with a later date. It's lovely tbh. If you like a modern, big kind of place then you will love it. The accommodation is really nice too compared to others I have seen. I definitely appreciate a buzz around unis so suits me perfectly! I'm doing English Lit and Sociology:smile: x

I got invited to the March 7th and had an offer in December so you might have one in April or something. Aw, sounds great tbh :smile: it looks good from what I can see in the pictures and videos. And Oxford is a beautiful city. Ooh, sounds interesting :smile: x
Original post by SavannahAliciaX
Anyone else here thinking about studying at Oxford Brookes University in September 2015?

I've been offered a place and am thinking it is my firm choice :smile:

I thought it would be cool to meet each other before we head up there and get to know each other :smile:

Savannah x

Waiting to hear if I've got in for the ODP course for September. The waiting is agony x
Aw I know I hate the waiting too x I'm sure you'll get in x
anyone going to the applicant day on march 7th and which course has everyone applied for.
received my offer from brookes not too ling ago and made it my firm straight away.
Reply 10
Can you tell me the dates for the Open Days?
When I looked in the site I only found one in June, which for me is impossible! Are there any dates in March or April?
Original post by R.Dexter
Can you tell me the dates for the Open Days?
When I looked in the site I only found one in June, which for me is impossible! Are there any dates in March or April?

There's one on the 7th of march, but I think it might only be available for people with offers because I got emailed the date and option to book for it once I had received an offer.
Reply 12
Original post by Tellurian
There's one on the 7th of march, but I think it might only be available for people with offers because I got emailed the date and option to book for it once I had received an offer.

Thank you for answering.
Well, I guess I have to wait until they answer me back.:smile: Hope it will not take too long!
Original post by anniee_clark
anyone going to the applicant day on march 7th and which course has everyone applied for.
received my offer from brookes not too ling ago and made it my firm straight away.

i'm going! Nice to meet you - I'm Savannah!
i'm going! Nice to meet you - I'm Savannah!

oh cool, might see you there then. I'm Ann-Marie. What course are you going to be taking?
Original post by anniee_clark
oh cool, might see you there then. I'm Ann-Marie. What course are you going to be taking?

Early childhood studies, you?
I've recieved an offer from Oxford brookes, and considering it as my first choice! It's a lovley uni! :smile:
Original post by hollymay_
I've recieved an offer from Oxford brookes, and considering it as my first choice! It's a lovley uni! :smile:

same here! have you been to see the uni? what course are you studying?

I'm thinking of going too!, I went to an open day, it was kinda good for a university, although once I have my foundation degree i'll try my best not to look up to the other universities.

Yes I visited and had a tour on my interview day! Physiotherapy :smile:
You?

Quick Reply

Latest