Growing those Grades Watch

IceEmpress
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, my name is Viv.

I am doing my A2s this year, and last year my AS grades weren't so good, disappointing in fact. I got A,B,D,E for Business Studies, Economics, Sociology and Maths respectively. And this year I plan to resit some modules in all three subjects I took up to A2, Economics, Business Studies and Sociology.

I am retaking BUS2, to give me a better A, since I am borderline A with 80/80 in BUS1 and 90/120 in BUS2. I am retaking EC2 in hopes of pushing my overall AS grades to an A. And retaking SCLY2 Education and research methods, frankly because it is bad grade...

I am trying very hard in all 3 subjects, both in content knowledge and writing structure as well as analysation and application. Although I am suffering a dip in Business and Sociology because of my writing technique, I plan to tackle it soon, so that I can achieve my AAB or higher grades for uni.

Thanks for reading.
Hyper Beast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iceempress)
hey, my name is viv.

i am doing my a2s this year, and last year my as grades weren't so good, disappointing in fact. I got a,b,d,e for business studies, economics, sociology and maths respectively. And this year i plan to resit some modules in all three subjects i took up to a2, economics, business studies and sociology.

i am retaking bus2, to give me a better a, since i am borderline a with 80/80 in bus1 and 90/120 in bus2. I am retaking ec2 in hopes of pushing my overall as grades to an a. And retaking scly2 education and research methods, frankly because it is bad grade...

i am trying very hard in all 3 subjects, both in content knowledge and writing structure as well as analysation and application. Although i am suffering a dip in business and sociology because of my writing technique, i plan to tackle it soon, so that i can achieve my aab or higher grades for uni.

Thanks for reading.
all the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (1034)
55.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.67%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.53%

Watched Threads