how many white guys would go out with a black girl, Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi, just want to know how many white guys would go out with a black girl, Ive had a crush on a boy for a while, I havent been out with a white guys before so feel he might not like me because of my race.

Really sorry if this sounds like a dumb question just curious.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, just want to know how many white guys would go out with a black girl
Me. But plenty of people already know that.
Badges: 13
Report 12 years ago
If I liked her.
sTe\/o
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ Ditto what Avocado said.
andy_cole2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its not htat i specifically woulnd't or that i specifically would, just to say i have never been attracted to a black girl before, doesn't mean i won't ever be.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not a dumb question, just a racist one.
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I would - they are unrivalled in the arse area.
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Avocado)
If I liked her.
Bit of a broad word though, isn't it? 'Liked' - as in features, character, hairstyle, what factors would make you like her?
andy_cole2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what features would make me like anyone, what kind of n00b thing to say is that. bit of a broad word, you can like anyone have you never liked anyone? i don't understand what your even getting at. there are a bazillion things you might like about someone there is no fixed definitino that anyone could say for certain this is what i like or don't like. explore a bit mate and you'l perhaps understand that :p:
Badges: 13
Report 12 years ago
If I felt attracted to her. I don't know what specifications would come into it exactly. I just know that race wouldn't matter.
kam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bit of a broad word though, isn't it? 'Liked' - as in features, character, hairstyle, what factors would make you like her?
For whatever reason, if you're attracted to someone then you'll like them, regardless of their skin colour.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
Nine.
Evil-Tuna
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
All bar conservative party members.
KDG
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont no if i would as ive never found anyone of a different colour skin to me attractive(nope not even be-on-say)!!

its weird how that is like that, not a racist thing, its just never happened to me, may in the future i guess bt i doubt it
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Evil-Tuna)
All bar conservative party members.
lol.
Sheen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by HenvY)
I would - they are unrivalled in the arse area.
haha
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kam)
For whatever reason, if you're attracted to someone then you'll like them, regardless of their skin colour.
I've always held that opinion but some people say 'wrong colour' even if they have friends of a different skin colour to themselves. Seems daft logic to me. If I had a black girlfriend it would certainly raise an eyebrow with some people.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.89%
No - but I will (13)
4.51%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (143)
49.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed