Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone Studying A2 Law,psychology Or Business? watch

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Will be doing business, don't think that'll help though...

ReputationRep:
    Doing A2 Psychology at the moment, yep.

ReputationRep:
    Business and psychology.

ReputationRep:
    got an alevel in law (B).

ReputationRep:
    yo how did u lot revise psychology, coz im writing notes on evrthing we need to know and jus reading them again and again like i did last year, does it matter i use the same method for these exams or is there other **** i need to do to boost ma grade. Ynox where did u get ur evaluation information on the theft act crimes, and did u do justice and morals? if u did wered u get the damn info on that **** coz theres non in the aqa law book.
    james u know for business r u gna revise outta the book, wat u get last year, and any tips on how to get the level 4 on answers? cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    yo how did u lot revise psychology, coz im writing notes on evrthing we need to know and jus reading them again and again like i did last year, does it matter i use the same method for these exams or is there other **** i need to do to boost ma grade. Ynox where did u get ur evaluation information on the theft act crimes, and did u do justice and morals? if u did wered u get the damn info on that **** coz theres non in the aqa law book.
    james u know for business r u gna revise outta the book, wat u get last year, and any tips on how to get the level 4 on answers? cheers
    hi im doing A2 psy spec B and as far as i know the only difference frm AS in terms of revision is that u need to look over the AS stuff as well for the synoptic. ive only just started revising (far too L8 i know) and im really just learning stuff then testing wot i know by writing it down.

ReputationRep:
    my ass it is, 1mnth shud be plenty of time to go over what u already learnt, in my case i learn them mostly now coz my teachers a assclown. and wen they say synoptic r u sure u have to go over all of last years stuff, coz stuff like milgram and zimbardo, thing we did last year are coverd in the a2 book.

ReputationRep:
    I did law last year - took the whole A-level in 1 year and I must say it's a walk in the park - got above 90% in all modules - so nothing really to worry about. The only problem is that certain universities do not look at law a-level favourably, most notably lse - though most others don't mind it.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.