RE Watch

simba_madridsta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i am currently in year 10 i have 2 exams which are only re I have religiouse exams which are aqa religiouse studies specification B unit 5 and 6,what can i do to revise for it i have one past paper i got given from my pshe teacher my exam is on june 2015,so i need revision tips on how to revise,for that particuar exam so i need help.thanks
Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by simba_madridsta)
i am currently in year 10 i have 2 exams which are only re I have religiouse exams which are aqa religiouse studies specification B unit 5 and 6,what can i do to revise for it i have one past paper i got given from my pshe teacher my exam is on june 2015,so i need revision tips on how to revise,for that particuar exam so i need help.thanks

I did one r.e exam in yr 9 and was going to do the other in yr 10 but during my year they scrapped modular so im now in yr 11 and will be doing it again as linear (doing all exams at on time). I do WJEC and there isn't really many ways to revise for r.e In yr 9 when i did it i learnt some keywords and quotes day before the exam and was 1 mark of A* (not implying you should do that) . Its really easy all i suggest you do is make sure you understand the different chapters in your textbook for what ever religions you doing. Learn your keywords and most importantly memorise quotes. Then just keep practising past papers. If you are already going to start revising you will definitely be able to get an A*. Get it up. I have my final GCSEs this year and i haven't even started revision yet :eek:. LOL good luck
simba_madridsta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Aty100)
I did one r.e exam in yr 9 and was going to do the other in yr 10 but during my year they scrapped linear to im now in yr 11 and will be doing it again. I do WJEC and there isn't really many ways to revise for r.e In yr 9 when i did it i learnt some keywords and quotes day before the exam and was 1 mark of A* (not implying you should do that) . Its really easy all i suggest you do is make sure you understand the different chapters in your textbook for what ever religions you doing. Learn your keywords and most importantly memorise quotes. Then just keep practising past papers. If you are already going to start revising you will definitely be able to get an A*. Get it up. I have my final GCSEs this year and i haven't even started revision yet :eek:. LOL good luck
thanks replaying and good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%