The Student Room Group
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romana. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and Europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.
Reply 2
The Carol Davila medical school in Bucharest is very good! You get patient contact very early!
Original post by crazyinmedicine
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romana. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and Europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.

Hi, what are roughly the grade boundaries do you know? And how hard was the whole application process? Thanks!!
Original post by Tiger-Bear
Hi, what are roughly the grade boundaries do you know? And how hard was the whole application process? Thanks!!

Hi pal
You would require minimum of BB in bio chem or science subjects at a level
The application process is very easy if you go thought the agent thats how i got in.
If u need more details let me know!
That's great thanks for all the help! And I sure will! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey there,

Currently I study in Craiova, a small city near Bucharest.
We have a small course (about 50-60 people in a year) and a small classes.
Fees are 5000 a year and accomdation, food and living is cheaper than most cities in romania.
If you need more information just ask
Original post by Itseasy
Hey there,

Currently I study in Craiova, a small city near Bucharest.
We have a small course (about 50-60 people in a year) and a small classes.
Fees are 5000 a year and accomdation, food and living is cheaper than most cities in romania.
If you need more information just ask

Hi, just interested how do you finance your studies out there? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Tiger-Bear
Hi, just interested how do you finance your studies out there? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The bank of mum and dad! :smile:
They finance everything for me, I know not everybody is in a position like me and I'm ever so grateful to my parents.
Haha fair enough! Your so lucky! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, does anyone know what the best agencies are to go through? Also how competitive is it to get in? I only have a levels in one science subject (biology) but have a degree in medical sciences, can i still apply?
Reply 11
Original post by stace123456
Hi, does anyone know what the best agencies are to go through? Also how competitive is it to get in? I only have a levels in one science subject (biology) but have a degree in medical sciences, can i still apply?

Depends what university you want to go to, it's best to speak to the university themselves or ask somebody to ask the university. If you need anymore help just ask
Original post by Itseasy
Depends what university you want to go to, it's best to speak to the university themselves or ask somebody to ask the university. If you need anymore help just ask

It's difficult to know which agencies are any good and not scam artists. I've been looking at Study Medicine Europe but I can't help but be sceptical. They say that heir fees are affordable but then affordability is relative.
hello, I study medicine in Romania in Cluj and it's my second year. I study in English so I didn't have to learn Romanian which saved me a lot of time, Romanians also speak English, and it is much cheaper than other European countries.
Reply 14
Original post by sara.srita
hello, I study medicine in Romania in Cluj and it's my second year. I study in English so I didn't have to learn Romanian which saved me a lot of time, Romanians also speak English, and it is much cheaper than other European countries.

Any Idea on the entry requirements? I've completed my IGCSE's and achieved straight A*'s
Reply 15
hello iram , I study in romania too you need two chemistry B and biology B. but it's better to speak to the university themselves or an agency. i used medlink students agency and a guy called sam helped me alot so i recommend this agency to you if you decide to study here. hope that helped :smile:
Reply 16
Hi guys, my gcses aren't the best which prevented me from studying the sciences at college, 1 year in my alevels and I'm predicted ABB. I was originally going to apply for a foundation year at manchestee uni but because of my gcses I can't ( need a minimum of 5 A-A*s🤧) So I was wondering whether I could apply abroad, such as Romania etc, without having done bio or chem a levels.
Reply 18
Original post by sara.srita

Whats cluj university like does it have good facilities and good teaching?
Thinking abt send daughter to study dentistry there.

Is is there anything u r not happy abt at the university

Latest

Trending

Trending