Half Time

Mansfield 0 - 2 Northampton

(Agg: 2 - 2)

COME ON SWINDON AND MANSFIELD!!!
Reply 64
Come On You Cobblers!
Reply 65
Ollie
nothing important going on here is there? i might aswell delete it to make room for some decent clubs:tongue:

Don't you bloody well dare sunshine. Just cos I'm on top with TK at the moment, despite you making a fancy avatar for her... :tongue: :cool:
Reply 66
Expression's Videprinter:

Don't believe this:

Mansfield Town 0 - 3 Northampton Town
45:34

Agg: 2-3
Reply 67
as a lincoln fan i realy hope that northampton can do it and @ cardiff as well id love to play mansfield and what eva that other teams is we played last nite , i forget now, next season already looks like we'l have alot of god games, bring on august . cant wait
Reply 68
Lee86
as a lincoln fan i realy hope that northampton can do it and @ cardiff as well id love to play mansfield and what eva that other teams is we played last nite , i forget now, next season already looks like we'l have alot of god games, bring on august . cant wait

Oooh, we have a fellow Lincoln fan in our midst :smile:
Reply 69
elpollodiablouk
Oooh, we have a fellow Lincoln fan in our midst :smile:

we do indeed, did u manage to get to the game yesterday?
Reply 70
Lee86
we do indeed, did u manage to get to the game yesterday?

Unfortunately not, I'm finding it difficult to get to games these days because I work saturdays, and I've not really got anyone to go with.
Reply 71

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL:

Mansfield Town 1 - 3 Northampton Town

67:59

Tom CURTIS

Agg: 3-3
Reply 72
elpollodiablouk
Unfortunately not, I'm finding it difficult to get to games these days because I work saturdays, and I've not really got anyone to go with.

shame it was a great atmosphere, we made plenty of noise, i'm off to uni myself next year but my family is still in linocln so if u want a ticket gettin for any games , as i will be coming bk for derby games and such let me know i should be able to sort you out.
Reply 73
Lee86
shame it was a great atmosphere, we made plenty of noise, i'm off to uni myself next year but my family is still in linocln so if u want a ticket gettin for any games , as i will be coming bk for derby games and such let me know i should be able to sort you out.

Ah cheers that might be useful. I'm going to try and get to any games around me, which will probably mean Yeovil, Bristol R and Swansea.
Reply 74
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Swindon have equalised! With 9 and a half minutes to go! I don't mind who wins, so penalties please (more excitement)
Reply 75
Xenon
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Swindon have equalised! With 9 and a half minutes to go! I don't mind who wins, so penalties please (more excitement)

Expression Videprinter:

Brighton 0 - 1 Swindon

Sam Parkin 80:39

Agg: 1-1
Reply 76
Expression
Expression Videprinter:

Brighton 0 - 1 Swindon

Sam Parkin 80:39

Agg: 1-1

END OF NORMAL TIME

Brighton 0 - 1 Swindon

Aggregate: 1 - 1

Extra Time coming.
Expression

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL:

Mansfield Town 1 - 3 Northampton Town

67:59

Tom CURTIS

Agg: 3-3

COBBLERS!!!
COME ON!!!!! WEM-BER-LEY WEM-BER-LEY WE'RE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TOWN AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY WOO!! wembley = cardiff :tongue:
Reply 78
Expression
END OF NORMAL TIME

Brighton 0 - 1 Swindon

Aggregate: 1 - 1

Extra Time coming.

Commentators have been predicting penalties from the beginning. I'm listening to it on the radio, while sort of revising. I don't think you get as much in your head this way though.
Reply 79
END OF NORMAL TIME:

Mansfield Town 1-3 Northampton Town

(Agg: 3-3)

Extra Time Coming.

Latest

Trending

Trending