Why is D1 so simple yet difficult to do well in?

Watch this thread
johnny.
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have no problem learning all the topics for the module but when it comes to actually doing the exam papers I just never seem to do well. I got 5 As in the other modules and a D in this.

Does anyone else just not click with D1? In my old college everyone dreaded the day we had to start it.
Bishoy
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Yeah man I don't like D1. Got a U in my D1 mock and an A* in my FP2 mock lol it just doesn't click in and I cba to revise it properly
mayamiller
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It's the darned small mistakes!!And the underestimation….
username1279611
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I think it's because you can make simple mistakes in D1 which lose you marks. You get one thing wrong and it can mess up the whole question
Also, a lot of people I spoke to said that they ran out of time, so missed a few questions
WinterApproaches
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
One error can cost you the whole question /:
StarvingAutist
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Because it's boring as **** so I can't be bothered to learn it :lol:
johnny.
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yeah I've never had a problem with time in any exam really but in my D1 exam I got bogged down in all the little details of it and I think I think I still had two whole questions left by the time ten minutes were left.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (175)
41.37%
The paper was reasonable (190)
44.92%
Not feeling great about that exam... (37)
8.75%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
4.96%

Watched Threads