Be nice to everyone

Watch this thread
ilovereading
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just be nice
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
No.

:smug:
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ilovereading)
Just be nice
Have a like.
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
No.

:smug:
Well then. No pink cupcake for you sir.
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Have a like.
Have a cupcake.

Attached files
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
Treat others how you would like to be treated :wizard:
suedonim
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

So sometimes I might have to not be nice......
ChopOFlopO
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I love you 👍
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ChopOFlopO)
I love you
You're one day early :dunce:
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well then. No pink cupcake for you sir.
Can I have a cupcake, please. :coma:
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You're one day early :dunce:
One day early to claim your love?
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
Can I have a cupcake, please. :coma:
sure thang

Attached files
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by Gott)
Treat your enemies how you think they should be treated
No, kill your enemies with kindness >.< Your enemies want to see you upset, in pain, annoyed and angry - don't give them what they want!
ilovereading
Rep:
I agree
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by suedonim)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

So sometimes I might have to not be nice......
Actually according to the Reicher and Haslam study, evil and tyranny take over when "good men" are unable to work together and form a plan (group identity). Therefore they have no choice BUT to follow extreme ideas by evil people.

Being nice does not change the fact that there is evil in the world. But it doesn't make things any worse
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm always nice to people but some just don't appreciate that at all. I think I should be less nice to certain people because they might use it to their personal advantage.
ImNotMe
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Just be nice
You can't be nice to everyone though. ISIS, for example; they aren't getting any of my niceness.
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by ForgetMe)
I'm always nice to people but some just don't appreciate that at all. I think I should be less nice to certain people because they might use it to their personal advantage.
There is a difference between being nice and being a door mat. Know the limits to being nice and don't be fooled Give nice words but don't give too nice actions. Nice people are the ones who get taken advantage of the most unfortunately :L Just look at David Clarke... *Revenge Reference*
ilovereading
Rep:
(Original post by ImNotMe)
You can't be nice to everyone though. ISIS, for example; they aren't getting any of my niceness.
I should have said "be nice to people", they are not people, they are not humans. They are disgusting monsters.
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
17.76%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (38)
35.51%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.61%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.87%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.35%
Reading articles about what steps to take (20)
18.69%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (5)
4.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads