why is david cameron not involve in the ukarine ceasefire?

Watch
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
merkel was there, putin was there, hollande was there. Does it means that UK doesnt matter anymore in the EU?
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Probably knows he has to keep ties with Russia in case he gets in again, he is forced to hold a referendum on the EU and people vote to leave.

Plus Merkel and Hollande along with the rest of Europe see him as either a lightweight, needlessly obstinate or both.
1ҲЎй
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)
merkel was there, putin was there, hollande was there. Does it means that UK doesnt matter anymore in the EU?
Wierd logic...Cameron, as well as Obama is a leader of a superpower.
putin's presence was not a big deal anyway. He is just a representative of a big mafia state. The only reason of his authority among EU leaders, is that his mafia state provides europe with oil. But the role of oil and gas will only decrease in future without no doubt in technologically advanced countries and russians, finally, will croak with their resourses.
I live in russia and i've noticed long ago that russian people are nothing but slaves, so dont treat their leader as someone who deservs any respect.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.72%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.69%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.11%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed