The Student Room Group

I'm so angry

Hello people in my gcse art class make me so angry they say inappropriate things and annoy me so much that by the time i go home I have a head ache or a panic attack. Also my sister annoys me she keeps touching me I hate being touched. I hate when people ask me uncomftorable private questions that should not be asked or answered. I am the youngest in my gcse art class the odler kids tease me and say stupid things to me I try to remind myself that they are idiots and air heads but I can't help getting angry usually I am very calm in my other classes that there are people from my year only I have no problem we do not speak but rt class is so hectic I have it 4 times a week so that is 5 hours per week. I want to move up to a higher group as i cannot deal with those stupid airheads everyday they annoy me so much you cannot have an intelligent conversation with them. I ignore them but they keep comign up to me and saying stupid things that really get on my nerves.

The one of the most annying thing for me is stupidty I cannot stand it. Anger is not healthy I want to control my anger but I cannot i keep it in though I don't show it but i would love to hurt them as they annoy me so much and I am not a violent person but these people annoy me so much that I can't help myself.
Reply 1
Practice meditation OP.
It really does help with anger.
Also, exercise in general is good.
Just practice relaxation techniques.
http://bitly.com/1oB7cv8
Reply 2
Original post by Maria1812
Hello people in my gcse art class make me so angry they say inappropriate things and annoy me so much that by the time i go home I have a head ache or a panic attack. .

What exactly do they talk about that makes you so angry?
fish
Reply 4
Original post by loletta
What exactly do they talk about that makes you so angry?

The inappropriate things I was asked were for example were:
1.do you shave
2.do you want to get married
3.Do you want to have kids
4.What type of underwear do you wear

Inappropriate things annoy me so much I don't think it is appropriate and professional to be asked such questions my answer to those were I will not answer these questions as I think it is private and inappropriate.Stupidity is so annoying and when people ask me private things I like my life to be kept a secret I am not someone who spills all information of their life to everyone i think I deserve privacy.

Quick Reply

Latest