The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
~Lc~
rumors? what? where? why? what have you been doing Caitlin?:hmmm:

:laugh: In the Games & Comps forum - I've become addicted to the "Start a Rumour About the Person Above You" thread. :eek:

You're paying for my therapy.
Reply 781
Caitlin
HL or SL? I'm doing SL Physics and my teacher's always telling me off for not doing enough revision. :ninja: Laziness is such a curse.

I'm doing SL as well. My teacher has been too nice and now physics is the subject I'm most worried about. I haven't done any real revision, and have slept in classes quite a few times :rolleyes: and now I can't force myself to revise, lol.
Reply 782
Caitlin
:laugh: In the Games & Comps forum - I've become addicted to the "Start a Rumour About the Person Above You" thread. :eek:

You're paying for my therapy.

:eek: no I'm not :hahaha: wait have u started rumors about me there? *goes to check rumors*
Reply 783
Eva
I'm doing SL as well. My teacher has been too nice and now physics is the subject I'm most worried about. I haven't done any real revision, and have slept in classes quite a few times :rolleyes: and now I can't force myself to revise, lol.

I'm cheering for you. Go Eva!! :party:

And just as extra encouragement, if I come online tomorrow and you haven't revised for Physics I'll find some way to punish you... like spamming your PMs or something.

You've been warned. :ninja:

Caitlin
Reply 784
Caitlin
I'm cheering for you. Go Eva!! :party:

And just as extra encouragement, if I come online tomorrow and you haven't revised for Physics I'll find some way to punish you... like spamming your PMs or something.

You've been warned. :ninja:

Caitlin

Reply 785
De rien. :biggrin:

Okay, I think I have to go to bed now, for real. My eyes are beginning to buzz. Remember to revise Eva, or say goodbye to your inbox. :smile:

Caitlin
Reply 786
guess who's backkkk on tsr????????

and no..im not surviving..im about to die and pass out...

ask lc..i looked like absolute crap when we met...she got damn turned off. HAHA. she ran away wid her friends to..where..the Noodle Bar?? ahahah.

(btw, im still in oxford)

---and yes---this is a random I AM ALIVE,PPL (if u care) message
Reply 787
Psst! Check out my Eco HL notes if you take Eco (even if you don't!). DO IT!
Reply 788
There are a bunch of people speaking giberish in the "German, anyone?" thread. It scares me.
Reply 789
yay Ramsha is back!! i missed you :hugs: it's been so weird coming back from oxford man, all i want to do is chemistry now lol. i try to be as focused as i was while being there but it's not working :frown:

PS: hope you are enjoying the food there, i am so jealous.
Reply 790
Deus
There are a bunch of people speaking giberish in the "German, anyone?" thread. It scares me.

Only three of us so far. Besides, your "french anyone?" thread has terrified me for long enough.
Reply 791
If someone makes 'Indonesian, anyone?' I'm pretty sure I will implode.
I take a day off the computer and come back...and it's like a whole new world. or at least half a dozen new threads and pages and pages of old threads to catch up to...

Ramsha! Welcome back!

Deus thanks for the notes. It's getting me started on my midterm exam revision.

Yeah, I came into the German thread and I was like...Ok.:creep:
Reply 793
Ramsha:girl: your back:hugs: I did not run off with my friends;dry; I just chose not to ditch them;yes; why you still in Oxford?

@HMS: I was a bit active yesterday:p: that might explain stuff:flute:
yeah saw you posting loads yesterday but I didn't post because it was 10 pm and I just got home from a long day out
Reply 795
HMSChocolate
yeah saw you posting loads yesterday but I didn't post because it was 10 pm and I just got home from a long day out

:five: social life! :rolleyes: who need em:laugh:

I gtg to school now:wavey: be back later when I have loads of artwork to finish and am very much avoiding all of it;yes; bye:hugs:
bye have fun at school and I shall have fun with my Microeconomics revision
I have made 2057 posts in this forum.

Scary, that.

Discuss.

:p:
Reply 798
what do you think you posted most about? that is alot of posts.
I have no idea. maybe here or in random, pointless, spam posts. or if it's counting proper post probably history and english. it's weird because it doesn't seem like I've posted that much. but that's the work of a year and a half so I dont suppose it's unbelievable at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending