The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
lol see.. you making me sound all nerdy:poke:

but it's not the IB I miss, as much as the work... I'm not used to being lazy:ninja: I want Uni:bawling:
Reply 1581
~Lc~
lol see.. you making me sound all nerdy:poke:

but it's not the IB I miss, as much as the work... I'm not used to being lazy:ninja: I want Uni:bawling:

Okay, so here's the deal: I have an elaborate, yet surprisingly fool proof plan. :wink:

We trade places through an illegal immigration scam involving an intercontinental black market trade ring run by pirates. I'll disguise myself as a giant banana and you dress up as a parrot and sit on one of the pirate's shoulders. We can sneak you into Australia where, with the help of plastic surgery (also performed by pirates), you will become me. For the next 5 and a bit months, you can live my life while I do all your work (bumming around and doing nothing... don't worry, I'm good at it). After my exams are over, we'll sell your story to some trashy reality TV show about plastic surgery gone wrong, and get them to put your face back to normal. We'll swap back, and nobody will be any the wiser. :biggrin: Everybody wins!!!

Two words: fool proof. :wink:

Caitlin
Reply 1582
Caitlin

What about fall proof? :p:

Spoiler

Reply 1583
danglenister
What about fall proof? :p:

Spoiler

:eek: You didn't read the fine print though! Look, down the bottom:

Available at all retail star systems near you!*

*Offer excludes planet Earth.

:rolleyes:

Edited to add: :rofl:
Reply 1584
Caitlin
:eek: You didn't read the fine print though! Look, down the bottom:

Available at all retail star systems near you!*

*Offer excludes planet Earth.

:rolleyes:

Edited to add: :rofl:

Planet Earth isn't a star system :p:

It also says that the company reserves the right to suspend all sales of the product without due notice. :eek:
Reply 1585
danglenister
Planet Earth isn't a star system
:p:

It also says that the company reserves the right to suspend all sales of the product without due notice. :eek:

No, but planet Earth could still be excluded from the offer within its nearest retail star system.

As for the second bit, I'm sure there's a pun in there somewhere, but I won't try and find it. :p:

In any case, that photo made me laugh. :laugh:
Reply 1586
Caitlin
As for the second bit, I'm sure there's a pun in there somewhere, but I won't try and find it. :p:

Suspend maybe? :p:
Reply 1587
danglenister
Suspend maybe? :p:

Shhh, don't spoil it for me!! I'm still looking! :mad:

:redface:
:rofl: Ah the society laugh of the month. ;yes; We tend to have weird convos like this about every month dont we? :biggrin:
Reply 1589
HMSChocolate
:rofl: Ah the society laugh of the month. ;yes; We tend to have weird convos like this about every month dont we? :biggrin:

;yes; it's like the menstrual cycle really.. it just appears:wink:
Caitlin
Okay, so here's the deal: I have an elaborate, yet surprisingly fool proof plan. :wink:

We trade places through an illegal immigration scam involving an intercontinental black market trade ring run by pirates. I'll disguise myself as a giant banana and you dress up as a parrot and sit on one of the pirate's shoulders. We can sneak you into Australia where, with the help of plastic surgery (also performed by pirates), you will become me. For the next 5 and a bit months, you can live my life while I do all your work (bumming around and doing nothing... don't worry, I'm good at it). After my exams are over, we'll sell your story to some trashy reality TV show about plastic surgery gone wrong, and get them to put your face back to normal. We'll swap back, and nobody will be any the wiser. :biggrin: Everybody wins!!!

Caitlin

except I lose my purty face for 5 months:frown: ;no; no can do ;console;

oka now for what I really wanted to post:
WONDER! come here:frown:
I think me and wonder can safely say that surviving IB is a walk in the park compared to surviving tonight... one of our best friends is leaving to India today (lunatic3100 on here) and I usually don't post about my personal life but IT SUCKS! I even went into H&R today.. but seriously not that desperate to post in there yet:p:
yea it just sucks:frown:
Well, finally finished all my IB exams and make up-make up exams for the AP. And now I can finally say THANK YOU to all of you, for making studying late at night fun, with the distraction of reading your posts. :biggrin:
Reply 1591
~Lc~
;yes; it's like the menstrual cycle really.. it just appears:wink:

except I lose my purty face for 5 months:frown: ;no; no can do ;console;

oka now for what I really wanted to post:
WONDER! come here:frown:
I think me and wonder can safely say that surviving IB is a walk in the park compared to surviving tonight... one of our best friends is leaving to India today (lunatic3100 on here) and I usually don't post about my personal life but IT SUCKS! I even went into H&R today.. but seriously not that desperate to post in there yet:p:
yea it just sucks:frown:

They stolez my subz! But it's okay, I'm beating the system (check my avatar). Haha noobs.:tsr2:
aaaww Lc ;console;

I'm still here :biggrin:

Well not for long. I'm banning myself from June 1-25 for my exams. I dare say you wont miss me that much?

:love: to all. ;yes;
HMSChocolate
aaaww Lc ;console;

:ditto:

Well not for long. I'm banning myself from June 1-25 for my exams. I dare say you wont miss me that much?

We will miss you!! What's the IB Surviver Soc without HMS? Good luck on your exams! And we'll be anxiously awaiting your return :smile:
Les_Miserables

We will miss you!! What's the IB Surviver Soc without HMS? Good luck on your exams! And we'll be anxiously awaiting your return :smile:

or you could be out enjoying your summer like normal people. :wink:
HMSChocolate
or you could be out enjoying your summer like normal people. :wink:

Buddy, my A-levels are over on the 18th of June. Not too long before your uni exams. So....:p:
Oooh right...you do A levels. See I keep thinking of you as an IB person...aww :hugs:

Well my exams really only start on the 15 and end on the 25. there's about 2 days break between each exam (I've got 4). the uni exam period actually run from June 15 - July something. it's great really because they schedule exams in terms of faculties and luckily my faculty's exams are first...so I finish early and get to go home, leave Sydney winter (which is quite pleasant actually) and enjoy the (unbearably hot) vietnam summer. :p:
Reply 1597
ibguyanese
Well, finally finished all my IB exams and make up-make up exams for the AP. And now I can finally say THANK YOU to all of you, for making studying late at night fun, with the distraction of reading your posts. :biggrin:

No problemo, my friend. :biggrin: Now if you'll just sign my CAS form, I'll be able to count those posts as service hours. :wink:
Fax!!!! Gotta love the power of technology, no? :biggrin:
Reply 1599
HMSChocolate
aaaww Lc ;console;

I'm still here :biggrin:

thx:love:
I'm pretty much over it now hehe but my eyes are red and they're burning:s:

nice avatar Deus:five: hehe

thx LM:love: good luck with exams hehe

and I won't miss you HMS I'll be on msn all day so will probably catch u on there sometimes:p::hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending