Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    are peircings on girls good?

i have just had my ears peirced for the sixth time and have recieved a mixed reaction. Girls like it-guys seem dubious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mudhoney)

i have just had my ears peirced for the sixth time and have recieved a mixed reaction. Girls like it-guys seem dubious.
    excessive piercing is quite a put off, but may ears are fine.

ReputationRep:

What is the fascination?

ReputationRep:

6? thats a lot. I had three and thought it looked too pikey so took them all out. now hardly ever wear even one pair of studs.

All blokes are different so you'll never have a definitive answer as to whether its a good look or not.

ReputationRep:
    havent you ever been peirced?

ReputationRep:

personally i would be put off by that, the woman in black eyed peas looks quite fit but i do not like her ear piercings one bit.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 in each ear, and wouldn't consider anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I only have the bottom of my ears done once, and one at the top of one of my ears. It depends on the person as to how many you can carry off though. I hate those flesh plug things where people stretch their ears. I like body piercing though, I've got my tongue and belly done, and I think they suit me.

ReputationRep:

In moderation.
    Anything other than ears and bellybutton piercing doesn't do it for me personally.

ReputationRep:
    I had one set of gold earrings in, but they bothered my ears, so I took them out.....

ReputationRep:

do u like it? thats whats important. not to get too deep but piercing is an expression of what you want to do to your body and see how your body copes with the piercing etc
    personally, i know im a girl, but most of my boy-mates even if they dont like them arent really out off by them, they make a good tlaking point with strangers too

ReputationRep:
    havent you ever been peirced?
    I don't like being pricked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I don't like being pricked.
    Where do you get yours suits from bhaal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy.)
    Where do you get yours suits from bhaal?
    Moss.

ReputationRep:
    Moss.
    Moss Bros?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Moss Bros?
    Yep. Top quality suits. Actually I think I need another suit. Perhaps a grey one, I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Top quality suits. Actually I think I need another suit. Perhaps a grey one, I don't really know.
    Why on earth do you need a suit? Why not just wear jeans and a shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I dont really need a suit tho....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy.)
    Why on earth do you need a suit? Why not just wear jeans and a shirt?
    Would a guy dressed in rag torn jeans with a T-Shirt that says 'Nirvana' instill your trust? Would you sign up on a contract with him? (Well maybe you would, if you like that kinda thing?), but for me personally, they would have to be professional, and nothing cuts it better than a nice suit.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.