The Student Room Group

Why do Asian guys take rejection so badly?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Lol Are you a South Asian? Asking this cos of the swear word you used that is in Urdu.

No :rofl: I'm half Italian/Greek-Cypriot but having alot of Pakistani and Indian friends I do know some decisive words :tongue:
Original post by Stefano93
No :rofl: I'm half Italian/Greek-Cypriot but having alot of Pakistani and Indian friends I do know some decisive words :tongue:

Thats so cool, I love people who learn our lingo and use it in funny ways...I really do. What other words do you know?
I do not feel this is race based, this is more cultural. I have encounter this in no offence most "chav" stereotypical guys.

P.S so racist pal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SquareBrackets
Thats so cool, I love people who learn our lingo and use it in funny ways...I really do. What other words do you know?

Haha it's a really cool language to be fair my mates try get me to sing some Bhangra/Desi music which always ends up hideously aswell :rofl:.

I know some phrases like

Tu se teek hoe
Kiya Hal Hey
Teri ma behnchod (lol excuse me for saying that! :P if it's vulgar)
Ap ka din kesa guzra?

Ahh okay lol. Your friends have taught you something then! :tongue: Normally I wouldn't expect a non Pakistani to know this word.You do know what it means, right? :/
Haha it's a really cool language to be fair my mates try get me to sing some Bhangra/Desi music which always ends up hideously aswell :rofl:.

I know some phrases like

Tu se teek hoe
Kiya Hal Hey
Ap ka din kesa guzra?

hahaha awesome.

I love our music...I also love playing on our "gangsta" stereotype. Im basically the opposite of a rude boy.

But last week I was with a girl, who is actually Danish, and we were driving through Ilford high street (dodgy part of London full of real gangsta types) and just to make her feel embarrassed I put both windows down and blasted out this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk) from my radio while wearing my sunglasses. Was hilarious.
(edited 9 years ago)

I know some phrases like

Tu se teek hoe
Kiya Hal Hey
Ap ka din kesa guzra?

Wow your spellings are correct lol. I've never came across a Non South Asian who knows some of the sentences in Urdu. I'm really bad at learning new languages. I would normally talk in my 1st language in front of non Asians thinking they won't get it lol.
Wow your spellings are correct lol. I've never came across a Non South Asian who knows some of the sentences in Urdu. I'm really bad at learning new languages. I would normally talk in my 1st language in front of non Asians thinking they won't get it lol.

It really took me a while to learn those haha! It's such a cool language though I can now say I speak Italian Greek and 1% Urdu haha! :tongue:
Original post by SquareBrackets
hahaha awesome.

I love our music...I also love playing on our "gangsta" stereotype. Im basically the opposite of a rude boy.

But last week I was with a girl, who is actually Danish, and we were driving through Ilford high street (dodgy part of London full of real gangsta types) and just to make her feel embarrassed I put both windows down and blasted out this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk) from my radio while wearing my sunglasses. Was hilarious.

Ah yes, Ilford. Where them asian boys are driving there BMW's and their eyes buge up when a hot girl walks past :tongue: and slam their horn! I've been in Ilford a few times because i live in North London, the food is really awesome!
In Asian culture boys are regarded as better/superior than girls and I think that affects them badly. They have an expectation they'll always be allowed what they want. And throw a bitch fit when they can't get it. (I'm half Asian half white for the record don't be pulling the racist card with me)
Ahh okay lol. Your friends have taught you something then! :tongue: Normally I wouldn't expect a non Pakistani to know this word.You do know what it means, right? :/

Indians say this word too, I think in Punjabi it's slightly different like panchod or something!
Because they think you're a behnchod.

HAHAH effectively summed it up in a sentence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Ebony19
In Asian culture boys are regarded as better/superior than girls and I think that affects them badly. They have an expectation they'll always be allowed what they want. And throw a bitch fit when they can't get it. (I'm half Asian half white for the record don't be pulling the racist card with me)

Half south-asian? :eek: :sexface:
Reply 33
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
What are your thoughts?

If there is a race thing involved, it'll be due to their culture, how their upbringing has shaped their behaviour, expectations, etc. Generally, asians who are born here are no different than you and me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ebony19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Half white, half Asian? That's sounds like Bollywood standards looks to me 👍.
Reply 35
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Half white, half Asian? That's sounds like Bollywood standards looks to me ������.

She's mine. Keep your filthy hands away from her.
Original post by Groot
She's mine. Keep your filthy hands away from her.

Ni. I demand we do a complement competition and she will judge the winner.
Reply 37
Original post by Kadak
Ni. I demand we do a complement competition and she will judge the winner.

A complement competition? Wtf, you're so beta. :lol:
You don't demand anything. She's mine. Deal with it.
Original post by Groot
Half south-asian? :eek: :sexface:

Haha one of my parents is Indian :smile: the other is white.
Original post by Groot
A complement competition? Wtf, you're so beta. :lol:
You don't demand anything. She's mine. Deal with it.

No, your not taking her away from Me! :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending