Post something funny Watch

Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
First one to post the funniest thing wins. If I laugh, you get 2 reps.
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My brother wet himself last night
Welshdude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woz shoppin in Tesco and seen my mate go down 1 aisle, so went down the next 1 and at the end of the aisle jumped out on him and shouted haha scared ya, ya **** in his face, then looked at him and it wasnt actually him. Shamed
Misogynist
Rep:
?
Haha, that made me smile. But lets see what happens.
ashy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Laugh and the whole world laughs with you........

Fart and you're on your own.
Pseudomuse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When i was at a party this evening, my drunk freind got his willy out, tucked it between his legs and started prancing about like a girl!
Misogynist
Rep:
?
(Original post by Welshdude)
woz shoppin in Tesco and seen my mate go down 1 aisle, so went down the next 1 and at the end of the aisle jumped out on him and shouted haha scared ya, ya **** in his face, then looked at him and it wasnt actually him. Shamed
Lol! Funny. Not the funniest though.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woah!
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have I won yet?

I can also tell you my brother's TSR username so you can laugh at him.
_jackofdiamonds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Anyone who doesn't laugh, has no soul.
Singh_87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How to please women?

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Welshdude
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anoter funny story like. Couple of weeks ago went 2 a lecture late in UNI, well there is over 300 ppl in my class so came in thru th bak door, fell down the stiars didnt i, makin a scene. If that wasnt bad enough i was then drinkin my coke and my mate said summit funny so spat my coke everywhere over every1 and their work, wasnt good. PPL wernt happy
ashy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Singh_87)
How to please women?

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
Oh yeah, my rep (not 60 points though!) goes to him.... like it!
Singh_87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashy)
Oh yeah, my rep (not 60 points though!) goes to him.... like it!
Thank you mate For your kind gesture, I shall rep you too....

OP, do I win?
ashy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
very kind!

Since I'm not the OP who's giving away the 60 points I think the competition's probably still on :p:
Laura Lou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you're not keen on kerry katona... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4&postcount=13
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How to please women?

Oh come on, that was copy and pasted from http://www.jokesplace.com/joke/thevacation.html

Anyone could have done that!
Misogynist
Rep:
?
Thank you mate For your kind gesture, I shall rep you too....

OP, do I win?
Unfortunately no
ashy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
Oh come on, that was copy and pasted from http://www.jokesplace.com/joke/thevacation.html

Anyone could have done that!
oo didn't know that, ah well still made me laugh and I wouldn't have seen it otherwise!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.86%
No - but I will (46)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.32%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
46.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise