Signed for a house but now im unsure! Help! Watch

AriesGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've recently just signed for a house (even though my parents said it was financially better for me to move home) I know they are right but I didn't want to move home. So anyway I've signed for a house with three other girls. I know one of them well and the others a little bit. I'm going through a fair bit at the moment, and im not sure if this is why im feeling unsure or because I really am unsure. They all have boyfriends except me, and Im worried im going to be the one left out (theres always one). I don't know if I regret signing the contract but im definitely having anxiety about moving in with them.

What should I do and what are my options?
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AriesGirl)
I've recently just signed for a house (even though my parents said it was financially better for me to move home) I know they are right but I didn't want to move home. So anyway I've signed for a house with three other girls. I know one of them well and the others a little bit. I'm going through a fair bit at the moment, and im not sure if this is why im feeling unsure or because I really am unsure. They all have boyfriends except me, and Im worried im going to be the one left out (theres always one). I don't know if I regret signing the contract but im definitely having anxiety about moving in with them.

What should I do and what are my options?
unfortunatley once you've signed the contract if you want to leave you usually have to find someone to take over the tenancy agreement
AriesGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
unfortunatley once you've signed the contract if you want to leave you usually have to find someone to take over the tenancy agreement
Thanks for the reply, I know its such a pain. In regards to my anxiety about it all, does anyone have any advice?
username457532
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I only knew one of my housemates well when I moved in with them after first year and I didn't know any of m housemates that I live with now before I moved in. It'll be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads