The Student Room Group

Mazars

Hi, everyone,

I'm about to graduate uni this year and have been offered a role as a graduate auditor at Mazars (outside of London).

Although I've obviously been told my starting salary, I've had no indication of how it might progress, and have struggled to find any relevant information online.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how my salary may progress as I pass the exams, as I'm struggling to find any information regarding the issue.

Many thanks.
It's certainly important to see what your remuneration package is likely to be, but I'd be careful about focusing too much on money & not realising the opportunity you've potentially got re gaining valuable experience, especially with what I think is your first ac job. Mazars, as you probably know is the 8th largest UK firm by audit fees

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi Mahmood,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, of course it's a fantastic opportunity, especially when considering that I'll be studying the ACA. I'll certainly make the most of the chance!
Thanks for the reply, - pass the exams (big firms do not normally allow many retakes), survive audit, get experience & money will come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi,

What will the starting salary be if you don't mind me asking as I have looked all over the internet without any luck. I have my AC and PI with them next month - and already have an offer from EY so trying to weigh up the pros and cons of both now.

Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Bluewonder
Hi, everyone,

I'm about to graduate uni this year and have been offered a role as a graduate auditor at Mazars (outside of London).

Although I've obviously been told my starting salary, I've had no indication of how it might progress, and have struggled to find any relevant information online.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how my salary may progress as I pass the exams, as I'm struggling to find any information regarding the issue.

Many thanks.
Hi,

What will the starting salary be if you don't mind me asking as I have looked all over the internet without any luck. I have my AC and PI with them next month - and already have an offer from EY so trying to weigh up the pros and cons of both now.

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Bluewonder
Hi, everyone,

Many thanks.

Can I ask what university you're studying at and what course? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending