Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone taking their RE GCSE this year on 11th May (Religion and Life Issues) and 2nd June (Religion and Human Experience)?

Have you started revising yet? What topics do you find the most challenging? I think religious expression is the hardest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxskaan)
    Is anyone taking their RE GCSE this year on 11th May (Religion and Life Issues) and 2nd June (Religion and Human Experience)?

Have you started revising yet? What topics do you find the most challenging? I think religious expression is the hardest
    Hey I am doing thes exams and no I don't normally revise for R.E. I didn't even revise for mocks. I don't find religion expression hard so if u want I can help you in that

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Fallen99)
    Hey I am doing thes exams and no I don't normally revise for R.E. I didn't even revise for mocks. I don't find religion expression hard so if u want I can help you in that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I didn't revise I would fail omg! Are you some sort of genius?
    I guess those who are already religious may find the exam a lot easier. Are you religious?

ReputationRep:
    If I didn't revise I would fail omg! Are you some sort of genius?
    I guess those who are already religious may find the exam a lot easier. Are you religious?
    haha, No I am not a genius and you guessed right I am religious and why would you fail if u won't revise for R.E it is mainly common sense.
    Can I help you with anything in R.E

haha, No I am not a genius and you guessed right I am religious and why would you fail if u won't revise for R.E it is mainly common sense.
    Can I help you with anything in R.E
    I guess so but I need to learn quotes and teachings from the Bible and Torah as those are the two religions we are studying. That's why I need to revise to make sure I back up my points Currently we're on the topic Relationships and then we only need to learn Religion and State. Considering there is less than 3 months till the first exam I would expect that we should have learnt all the topics by now but we still have 2 to goI'll definitely message you when I need help especially because we would only have a little time on the last topic of Religion and State!!

ReputationRep:
    I guess so but I need to learn quotes and teachings from the Bible and Torah as those are the two religions we are studying. That's why I need to revise to make sure I back up my points Currently we're on the topic Relationships and then we only need to learn Religion and State. Considering there is less than 3 months till the first exam I would expect that we should have learnt all the topics by now but we still have 2 to goI'll definitely message you when I need help especially because we would only have a little time on the last topic of Religion and State!!
    I think you should start revising by urself there are notes all over the internet. I will be more than happy to help you and I am studying bible and Quran

I think you should start revising by urself there are notes all over the internet. I will be more than happy to help you and I am studying bible and Quran
    Goodluck for the first exam on Monday!!! I better get cramming all these quotes

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck for the first exam on Monday!!! I better get cramming all these quotes

same to u and yeah trying me best to learn the notes and keywords!!
    what do u have after R.E?

same to u and yeah trying me best to learn the notes and keywords!!
    what do u have after R.E?
    Yes i've got the revision guide and it has all the keywords in!! Luckily, i'm only in year 10 so i'm taking RE early this year to get it out of the way still have a year till my other gcses - thank God!!!!!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.