The Student Room Group

is psychology triple science geography and drama too much ?

i want to choose these subjects at gcse but i was wondering if its too much to handle but i want to put my main focus on my triple science and also i was wondering if i should change drama gcse to history
What Uni + college courses do you want to study (I would list them 1-6 Most important to least important)

Personally I would drop Geography (seems useless) and History, they would be dead meat to me, really useless.

Plus it will give you more time (of the little time) you get to study and revise for the subjects.

I will tell you though triple science is the most important and most enjoyable I had so much fun, but it was towards the end of year 11 knowing it would be over.
Hiya, most people do 4 GCSE options of all different combinations that are difficult for different reasons. Do what you think you'll enjoy most: drama gives you a wide variety of subjects whereas doing geography and history can be quite heavy. Drama and history both involve essay writing but with drama you obviously have the practical element as well. I do triple science and I haven't struggled any more than with my other options as it is just an add on to additional science and this time is given as part of your option time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest