The Student Room Group

What's your favourite Romantic Bollywood Song/Video?

It's Valentine's Day, and I got no Valentine. So I found myself watching romantic Bollywood videos on Youtube....yeah, cause that makes you feel better.

So if there's any Indians/Desis out there....and cause I know 97% of you don't got Valentines either (Too busy studying, right?) :bl:...

Sound off and post your favorites.

I'll start it off.

Ghajini - Guzarish

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
3 Idiots - Zoobi Doobi. :smile:

Reply 2
Lol. I'll just respond to my own thread then. Who needs ya?
Looks like you're a bit lonely in this thread. :wink:

It's not exactly a romantic one, but I can't get it out of my head last few days. Video is funny too.

This One:

:love:
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol, It's an Aamir Khan fest in here! I'd better put an SRK one up before he gets mad and slaps someone. :biggrin:

Rab ne bana di jodi!
£1 fish :bhangra:
Original post by Vixen47
£1 fish :bhangra:

Yeah....not Bollywood. Still entertaining though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Finally, got some replies, lol.
Reply 10
Gonna post a fun song this time. Need a little confidence boost...and stress relief. Thank goodness for Bollywood. :smile:

Here are some of my favourites :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Original post by asif007
Here are some of my favourites :smile:

Spoiler

Old school is cool. :cool:
And some more :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 14
Don't like the video, but the song is good.

Original post by Yawn!
Gonna post a fun song this time. Need a little confidence boost...and stress relief. Thank goodness for Bollywood. :smile:

Original post by Yawn!
Don't like the video, but the song is good.

I don't think these really count as romantic Bollywood songs given that they're more about dance/having a good time/partying rather than love or infatuation. Maybe it would have been more appropriate to title your thread "What are your favourite Bollywood songs"? Just sayin'. :smile:
More of my favourite romantic Bollywood songs.

NB: Dance songs are a whole other playing field! I could go on for days listing all of those :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by asif007
I don't think these really count as romantic Bollywood songs given that they're more about dance/having a good time/partying rather than love or infatuation. Maybe it would have been more appropriate to title your thread "What are your favourite Bollywood songs"? Just sayin'. :smile:

Yeah, I pointed out that they weren't romantic when I posted them, was more in the mood for something dance or fun at the time.

I should of left 'Romantic' out of the thread title, but I made it on Valentine's day so it fit back then. Don't think I can change it now.

Post whatever vids you feel like. They don't have to be romantic ones. :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani :biggrin:

I'm taking it back to 1987, ya'll. Mr. India :headbang:

Quick Reply

Latest