The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex selection days

Hello to all of you, I wanted to ask on what I should do if I'm not able to attend any of the selection days that Middlesex has offered, I've been waiting for later dates but I haven't seen any new ones yet, I've emailed the Admissions team telling them I wouldn't be able to attend any of the dates and asking them if had any other dates and they took a while to respond but they just listed out their current dates, I've tried calling them but they have a time period in which they can and can't accept calls, I don't want to wait until Monday so do you guys have any idea on what I should do?
What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by babyshawte
What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Apricotapricity
Hello to all of you, I wanted to ask on what I should do if I'm not able to attend any of the selection days that Middlesex has offered, I've been waiting for later dates but I haven't seen any new ones yet, I've emailed the Admissions team telling them I wouldn't be able to attend any of the dates and asking them if had any other dates and they took a while to respond but they just listed out their current dates, I've tried calling them but they have a time period in which they can and can't accept calls, I don't want to wait until Monday so do you guys have any idea on what I should do?

Hi Apricotapricity,

Thank you very much for your interest in studying at Middlesex University. I would like to help you as much as possible with your query, therefore would you mind explaining to me what you mean by selection days please? Can you tell me what your exact situation is please? Once I have this information I will look into your application immediately.

Kind regards,

Alex
Middlesex University Rep
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Middlesex University
Hi Apricotapricity,

Thank you very much for your interest in studying at Middlesex University. I would like to help you as much as possible with your query, therefore would you mind explaining to me what you mean by selection days please? Can you tell me what your exact situation is please? Once I have this information I will look into your application immediately.

Kind regards,

Alex
Middlesex University Rep

I have already called up Middlesex and received some clarification but thank you for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending