Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    At least staying in to diss people over the net isn't how we usually spend our Friday nights
    Who am I dissing? I'm on my best behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Where you hoping to go and what course?
    Bristol, to do English So I need AAB. Notts is my insurance at ABB but I've got my heart set on Bristol so I'm trying to put the work in... I guess my presence on UKL suggests it's not working too well though!

What exams do you have coming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking)
    Who am I dissing? I'm on my best behaviour.
    If calling everyone posting on this thread "sad" is your best behaviour, I'd hate to see you when you run wild...

ReputationRep:
    Bristol, to do English So I need AAB. Notts is my insurance at ABB but I've got my heart set on Bristol so I'm trying to put the work in... I guess my presence on UKL suggests it's not working too well though!

What exams do you have coming up?
    Ah, good luck . My exams are first year uni Physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Ah, good luck . My exams are first year uni Physics.
    Thanks Fingers crossed I guess. Good luck to you too, I hope they go well! Do they count towards your degree classification or have you got a bit of leeway as it's your first year?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Fingers crossed I guess. Good luck to you too, I hope they go well! Do they count towards your degree classification or have you got a bit of leeway as it's your first year?
    Thanks too. Nah, the first year doesn't count.. just need to pass. What else are you doing for A Level?

ReputationRep:
    If calling everyone posting on this thread "sad" is your best behaviour, I'd hate to see you when you run wild...
    Run?? Do you not know who I am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Thanks too. Nah, the first year doesn't count.. just need to pass. What else are you doing for A Level?
    I'm doing Psychology, History and English Lit, plus an AS-level in Politics this year and resitting a paper from the AS-level in Philosophy I did last year. :rolleyes: Roll on June 25th when they're all over!

I just saw from your profile that you're in Birmingham... that's where my best mate's headed for uni (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Psychology, History and English Lit, plus an AS-level in Politics this year and resitting a paper from the AS-level in Philosophy I did last year. :rolleyes: Roll on June 25th when they're all over!

I just saw from your profile that you're in Birmingham... that's where my best mate's headed for uni (hopefully)
    Yep . Nice one, mine finish 2nd of June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Yep . Nice one, mine finish 2nd of June.
    *envy* Enjoy your nice long lazy summer!
    I suppose I'd better (try and) get back to the books... but thanks for a fun distraction

ReputationRep:
    *envy* Enjoy your nice long lazy summer!
    I suppose I'd better (try and) get back to the books... but thanks for a fun distraction
    Still gotta stick around till the 18th though, but thanks.. and no prob, enjoy .

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.