AQA Psychology PSYA3 JUNE 2014 QUESTION PAPER? Watch

ibzmo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone remember or can recall what the question paper for Psychology Unit 3 was in June 2014. Obviously aqa have not put anything up on the website.
Particularly; Relationships, Aggression and Gender?
Thank you
mangomango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven't done it but you can access the paper at loopa.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
ibzmo
Rep:
?
(Original post by mangomango)
I haven't done it but you can access the paper at loopa.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have already tried his website, i assume he had them removed due to aqa demand and honestly i find him VERY unhelpful!
Thank you though
mangomango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ibzmo)
I have already tried his website, i assume he had them removed due to aqa demand and honestly i find him VERY unhelpful!
Thank you though
Yh the websites not that useful for me. I didn't realise they were removed sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lularose83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got the paper with me as we had it for a mock exam and they let us keep the paper once it was marked! Pm me if you want
Layla's
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lularose83)
I've got the paper with me as we had it for a mock exam and they let us keep the paper once it was marked! Pm me if you want

• Excuse me, can u attach the past paper here please? (:

Mephestic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ibzmo)
Thank you though
Hi Ibz,

Saj here,

I'm not entirely sure what I've done for you to find me unhelpful but just to give you a bit of perspective why I may not always respond to emails: I get up to 50 emails per day from students, some with complex queries that require me to check past papers, mark schemes as well as various textbooks to double check questions they ask - Its not always a straightforward response and when you're getting that many emails it's incredibly difficult to manage or respond to all of them, especially simple questions students can find out the answer themselves for rather than emailing me.
I also work a full-time job, am a husband and father to a young girl who obviously take priority in my life and sometimes questions that students obviously put no effort to answer themselves are ignored - for example I get daft questions that ask me to work out how many UMS points students need to get a C grade overall but then they do not even provide their AS UMS points for me to work from to even try answer this question - plus its something students can work out themselves if they simply googled "UMS Calculator".

I try help all students as much as I can but sometimes people need to help themselves too and appreciate I probably have a life outside of my website too ( I am only one person at the end of the day! )

Saj
Bruno26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! Could you please tell me which questions came up for Aggression, Gender and Relationships? Much appreciated!
Bruno26
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ibzmo)
Thank you though
You must be looking at a different website, because Loopa/Saj website/advice/essay plans helped me get from a 'D' grade at the start of the year to an 'A/B' grade now. The structure on his essays are on point and my teacher agrees as well. Without his notes, I'd still be in a 'D' grade right now. I'm planning to get an 'A' overall at A2 and I'm confident that Loopa/Saj will be a big part of that success! If you didn't notice, his A2 predictions have been right every year! :eek: I don't get how you find him 'very unhelpful' at all.
Mephestic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bruno26)
You must be looking at a different website, because Loopa/Saj website/advice/essay plans helped me get from a 'D' grade at the start of the year to an 'A/B' grade now. The structure on his essays are on point and my teacher agrees as well. Without his notes, I'd still be in a 'D' grade right now. I'm planning to get an 'A' overall at A2 and I'm confident that Loopa/Saj will be a big part of that success! If you didn't notice, his A2 predictions have been right every year! :eek: I don't get how you find him 'very unhelpful' at all.
Thank you for the kind words Bruno, it means a lot and I'm so very happy to hear you have improved so much !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bruno26
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mephestic)
Thank you for the kind words Bruno, it means a lot and I'm so very happy to hear you have improved so much !

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem! It's all thanks to you!
Freya2800
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey could you possibly send me the questions on eating behaviour, perception and relationships for unit 3 and if you have unit 4 can I get the schizophrenia question, anomalistic and research methods. Thank you
Nd1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Freya2800)
Hey could you possibly send me the questions on eating behaviour, perception and relationships for unit 3 and if you have unit 4 can I get the schizophrenia question, anomalistic and research methods. Thank you
Don't know about the others but

Eating - discuss evolutionary explanations of food preferences.
Gender - discuss gender scheme theory.
Cog. Dev. - discuss the development of children's understanding of others.

📚📖✨✨✨😊
aelsieb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What were the questions for schizophrenia and relationships? x
ibzmo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bruno26)
Well personally, i find him very unuseful, its just rehearsal in psychology. I attempted to follow his methods and kept getting C's in A.S than used my own and banged out an 'A' in the actual exam, and now I'm predicted 'A*' in psychology without his help. Im quite surprised your teacher likes him. Its the real achievers and the real A* Graders who eventually dont need his help. All you have to do is create your own essays, remember them and then like me u can get an A! Good luck in your exams!
ibzmo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mephestic)
Hi Ibz,

Saj here,

I'm not entirely sure what I've done for you to find me unhelpful but just to give you a bit of perspective why I may not always respond to emails: I get up to 50 emails per day from students, some with complex queries that require me to check past papers, mark schemes as well as various textbooks to double check questions they ask - Its not always a straightforward response and when you're getting that many emails it's incredibly difficult to manage or respond to all of them, especially simple questions students can find out the answer themselves for rather than emailing me.
I also work a full-time job, am a husband and father to a young girl who obviously take priority in my life and sometimes questions that students obviously put no effort to answer themselves are ignored - for example I get daft questions that ask me to work out how many UMS points students need to get a C grade overall but then they do not even provide their AS UMS points for me to work from to even try answer this question - plus its something students can work out themselves if they simply googled "UMS Calculator".

I try help all students as much as I can but sometimes people need to help themselves too and appreciate I probably have a life outside of my website too ( I am only one person at the end of the day! )

Saj
Well please beer in mind i never depicted that you dont have a life, thats a quite a broad interpretation. Everyone revises differently, I'm sure you are aware of that. i personally keep saying i don't find your books and revision guides helpful. Its a great thing your doing but instead of copying your essays i would prefer to write my own, and although I am aware thats not your intention as you have stated many times that students shouldn't copy your essays, my school and many others have found students to plagiarise your essays in homework. But once again I stated that i just dont find your books useful, theres no need for you to think i find you unuseful because.....you dont reply to emails?
Bruno26
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ibzmo)
Well personally, i find him very unuseful, its just rehearsal in psychology. I attempted to follow his methods and kept getting C's in A.S than used my own and banged out an 'A' in the actual exam, and now I'm predicted 'A*' in psychology without his help. Im quite surprised your teacher likes him. Its the real achievers and the real A* Graders who eventually dont need his help. All you have to do is create your own essays, remember them and then like me u can get an A! Good luck in your exams!
Thank you! You too, Goodluck! Hope you get the A* It's a shame his methods didn't work for you, but I guess everyone is different. I'm sorry but I see myself as a 'real achiever' and I still need his help. Not necessarily 'help' but 'guidance' when creating my 'own essays' from my 'own notes'. It's evident that lots of 'real achievers' and 'real A* graders' have used his essay plans. So please next time, don't assume/imply that just because students use his essays/notes/techniques, doesn't mean they aren't "real achievers" or "real A* graders". His planned essays are just a revision tool, similar to revision guides and notes created by teachers, which A* achievers also use; hence there's no difference! Anyways, I just want to get this exams over with hahaha
Zoya:)
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If u don't mind can u send me too it will be really helpful. I will be really thankful
Jj59190
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would you be able to send a copy of the past paper or just the gender and relationship question please
JTSmith96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Id be really grateful if you could email it to me as well please, if you still have it...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.4%
Leave (129)
19.6%

Watched Threads