The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

MSc Physics and technology of nuclear reactors 2015.

Hi

Thought I would just start a thread for this since there seems to be one every year. I have an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed I guess. If anyone has any advice or is applying for this course, feel free to post here or let me know if there is a thread already set up.
Hello,

I've had my interview and got a place. I need to finish application properly for formalities though ha! I'm not sure whether or not to live in halls or a house with others on course. Is there a Facebook group yet?

Thanks,
Sam.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Cool I accepted the offer too and am just waiting for september now. Just sorted out a room, though it's not in halls. As to the facebook group, I have no idea.
Reply 3
Hi guys,

I also accepted the offer for the course :smile: I studied my undergrad degree at Birmingham too so if you have any questions about the school or campus etc feel free to fire away. The Facebook group will probably be set up closer to term start, once they've stopped taking people :smile:

The best letting agents in Selly Oak are Purple Frog and Broadcourt. The Guild of Students do have their own letting agency (called SHAC) but from experience the properties can be expensive.
Reply 4
Hi guys,

I have a few questions, as tomorrow I have my interview with Dr. Norman. I exchanged a few e-mails with him on Friday, made my application today and have my interview tomorrow. Things went on really fast. I have no idea about the interview, and hardly any time to prepare. I would appreciate any advice. I know the course started so he is rushing things. Can you tell me anything about funding? And if you have any advice regarding the accommodation that would be awesome. Is there a facebook group for this year's program, as I saw it was mentioned before.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending