Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would like piginapoke to take note of this thread. Eeeeeewwww!

ReputationRep:
    ewwww :eek:
    that's the only good think about havin divorced parents- u don't run into things like that! llol!

ReputationRep:
    Good thing about living away from home aswell..

ReputationRep:
    No I have never heard my parents; but thank you very much for the mental image I now have! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Good thing about living away from home aswell..
    I expect they're doing it more frequently now you're not there. Just try not to think of what they've been up to on the sofa/table whilst you were away.

ReputationRep:
    I used to hear them all the time when I was 8-12, it seems they dont have sex anymore, which pleases me, as the thought alone is enough to make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Or in your bedroom :eek:
    OMG, im not gonna be able to sleep in my room now :eek: why did you have to say that piggie LOL

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I'm sure they changed the sheets afterwards.
    Be quite... 3-2

ReputationRep:
    Be wary of new furniture - it might be for a specifi purpose. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I used to hear them all the time when I was 8-12, it seems they dont have sex anymore, which pleases me, as the thought alone is enough to make me sick.
    I don't find the thought of my parents having sex sickening anymore, I only did when I was young. Course I don't spend my evenings contemplating it or watch them doing it or anything, but *shrug*, doesn't bother me what they do!

ReputationRep:
    Hush, I've killed men for less
    lol, I think sunderland will win the second leg

ReputationRep:
    Hell no! Thank god for that! Man, that would be nasty...

Living in a utopian world, I'm kind of hoping they're too old for that, damn, parents shouldn't be allowed to have sex anymore, that's just traumatising. Hahaha, just playing! How'r u all doing? I'm boooored out of my brain!

ReputationRep:
    My bedroom back home is on a differnt floor to my parents room I live in the converted attic.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    My bedroom back home is on a differnt floor to my parents room I live in the converted attic.. :cool:
    Doesn't make it out-of-bounds though. Perhaps they think the extra altitude might add to the experience..

ReputationRep:
    I might be going.
    Nice one

I will be going........................... ............... to the pub

any excuse. Im defiently going to the pub for tomorrows game. COME ON YOU IRONS

ReputationRep:
    My room is right across the hall from my parents...and i used to here them all the time...it has seriously scarred me, now i just close the door or put the radio on while going to sleep....yes. They once had the nerve to discuss thee that you may never talk about on the breakfast table...eeeeewwwwww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Doesn't make it out-of-bounds though. Perhaps they think the extra altitude might add to the experience..
    :eek: i hope not. They just got a new kicthen so i hopethey prefer there.

OK thats enough talk of my parents having sex.

ReputationRep:
    Similarly to someone else in this thread, they did it alot when I was 8-12 ish. It ****ed me right up. They're absolutely **** at being quiet, and they're really quite um aggressive. At first I thought they were arguing or attacking each other or something. It always confused me that the next morning they could be all "hello darling" "oh, remind me to post those request forms this afternoon." But now they never do it, or I just sleep right through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Similarly to someone else in this thread, they did it alot when I was 8-12 ish. It ****ed me right up. They're absolutely **** at being quiet, and they're really quite um aggressive. Especially vocally. It always confused me that the next morning they could be all "hello darling" "oh, remind me to post those request forms this afternoon." the next morning.
    ditton about 10 i think and i walked in their room - ill stop here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ditton about 10 i think and i walked in their room - ill stop here
    I feel for you - ireally do!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.