french school CA

Watch this thread
hksikh2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello I wanted to ask about my french school CA. I basically have to write about my routine etc. And wanted to know if anyone could post some A* phrases e.g. idioms aand any other tips to help me get an A* thanks
mariel94
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi !
I m a french student and if you want i can help you but i m not sure to understand what you are asking about. Are you asking on having some help to write about your routine ? in that case i can help you.
hksikh2000
Rep:
Well I needed like certain phrases to make it an A* piece but is it possible I could contact you via student room ina bout 2 weeks and you could possibly help me? Because by then I will have my work so I can write about my routine thanks .
mariel94
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yes there is no problem you can do that i will help you
hksikh2000
Rep:
(Original post by mariel94)
Yes there is no problem you can do that i will help you
Thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.77%
The paper was reasonable (219)
42.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads