The Student Room Group

Is 2months enough time for 95% A

Would you say 2months in enough time to study and get 95% in these as levels

Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics.

Also what would you say if you had 1month.
Reply 1
I have quite a bad problem with motivation and procrastination, and revised in the two days before each exam. I got Maths B, Further Maths C and Physics A to give you an idea. Further maths I would give the full two months for 95%, it gets really complex in FP2/3 and M4 depending on what modules you pick. Maths and physics especially you could get away with only a few weeks.
Reply 2
you're wasting time by posting on here. go revise
Reply 3
I've been thinking the same!

Well, it depends how you revise.
For me, I need to have all my notes done before I can start revising them.

So I NEED to get all my notes done by the end of this month so that I can have 2 solid months of revision. Which I think isn't enough time but will be much better than doing it all last minute (obviously).

I think one month would be pushing it, personally, but it just depends how you revise really.

I don't take Maths so I'm not sure how you go about revising for that, but at GCSE (which I know is very different) I found going through past papers was really good revision so if this is still the case then for maths I think one month would be enough, but you would need to make sure you understand all the content too.
Reply 4
Original post by k3ro
you're wasting time by posting on here. go revise

I am studying.
Just keep thinking about if it is possible.
Reply 5
any other thoughts
Reply 6
Honestly, no. Unless you're already quite talented and you know most of the content of those already you're not going to get 95% in them with 2 months of revision. An infinite amount of time isn't going to be enough to do it, 95% requires genuine skill/talent. So it may be possible for you, but for the vast, vast majority of people I'd say not.

Quick Reply

Latest