AQA Unit 5 Chemistry a presentiment of death Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Please, please, please could other people comfort me with the statement that they found Unit 5 AQA chem to be the hardest paper ever, in existence, since time was created. And that includes edexcel p3
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Can it beat Edexcel M3 of June 2003? :P
Mark Gillan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yep, it was difficult. Usually I find either section A or B really tough, but I thought that both were pretty tricky on this paper.

I struggled a little bit with the synoptic paper too.
Rahul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah sectoin b was just like i dont knnow wot the hell they were asking. Though section a was okish! UNit 6 was okish as well, so hopefully shouldnt doo too badly!
Unit 5 definatly comaprable to P3 (edexcel)! about same level of hardness i would say!
Forders
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im so relieved ever1 else thought it was hard too. i had to get 74% and think ill be pushing it!!

section B was a joke. q7 on sulphuric acid?!? how detailed r we supposed to have revised synoptic?!

module 6 was bad too. i had no time and in the end i was like errr havent had a C for a while, just put that down!!

multiple choice? multiple guess more like

xxx
Mark Gillan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmmm, section B was a bit of a daddy.

And Module 6 - surely an hour is pushing it! An hour and half would be better.
*Simran*
Report 15 years ago
yeh i found the module 5 hard too...there were bare questions on working out moles n ****! totally fuked up the 1st question on sectionB worth 9 marks.....didnt have a clue wot dat woz about n the last one abt desigining sum stupid experiment!

Synoptic woz ok....All da AQA chem papers i done so far were propa long as well....i jus abt mangaed2 finish them @da last minute n didnt have time to look bak n chek ma answers!AQA shud put extra time on their exams...about 10 mins more or so!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
what did u guys answer in the last question? (finding the % by mass of sulphate in the solid waste)
Caf
Report 15 years ago
That exam was the worst exam EVA!!!!! It was soooo difficult compared to M4!! And how fast do AQA expect u 2 be able 2 think on the multiple choice paper?!!?!??!!?!?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I found the exam really difficult as well. Messed up Question 7.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
Can it beat Edexcel M3 of June 2003? :P
Yes
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i think it was the worst paper i did in my whole life. i left everything. the paper was all but blank. i probably got 10%
L_Lemberger
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I totally loved that one, it was the most fun I had in my whole life! I truly reckon I got 100%... and would definitely like to do some papers from other exam boards!

Wish there was more of the same where that came from!

I think I will send a nice card to AQA

PS. Will u be my friends people?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by L_Lemberger
I totally loved that one, it was the most fun I had in my whole life! I truly reckon I got 100%... and would definitely like to do some papers from other exam boards!

Wish there was more of the same where that came from!

I think I will send a nice card to AQA

PS. Will u be my friends people?

TOTAL ******> ****ING ********
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
agreed!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (130)
18.6%
No (422)
60.37%
Not really bothered about them (147)
21.03%

Watched Threads