The Student Room Group

Why are men so weak in today's society?

All I see constantly is lads on here and in real life becoming more and more feminine to the point that they're like girls in the way they care so much about their hair, what people think of them etc.

They put females on a pedestal as if they are not worthy of them, treat them like princesses.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Loads of men have always cared about their hair and appearance. Don't understand how taking care of oneself is 'feminine' or how that's even bad. Men of today in general seem fine, but by all means look **** if you want.
Speak for yourself mate, I'm an alpha beefcake :sexface:
No jobs that actually mean anything. Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university or be office pen-pushers.

Of course such an economic rebalancing has allowed feminism to go mainstream and become female supremacy so women expect the world.

See also Japan.

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure that remains is to put your hair up in a preposterous Joey Essex quiff, pump yourself full of steroids and compete for who can buy the most pointlessly expensive clothes.
caring about what other men are doing isn't remotely masculine brah

the more girlyboys there are prancing around the more masculine I look by comparison. win/win
Reply 5
Original post by LTG
All I see constantly is lads on here and in real life becoming more and more feminine to the point that they're like girls in the way they care so much about their hair, what people think of them etc.

They put females on a pedestal as if they are not worthy of them, treat them like princesses.

I agree, another thing I've noticed on here is literate and educated girls who are so opinionated when did that become okay?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe it's all the estrogen in the water.
It is what happens when people live in cities too long. They go soft.
Original post by DiddyDec
It is what happens when people live in cities too long. They go soft.

A nationwide ghetto needs to be instituted.

Original post by Wade-
I agree, another thing I've noticed on here is literate and educated girls who are so opinionated when did that become okay?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea. As far as I am aware, women's job is to stay at home instead of pursuing education. :wink:
Original post by scrotgrot
No jobs that actually mean anything. Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university or be office pen-pushers.

Of course such an economic rebalancing has allowed feminism to go mainstream and become female supremacy so women expect the world.

See also Japan.

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure that remains is to put your hair up in a preposterous Joey Essex quiff, pump yourself full of steroids and compete for who can buy the most pointlessly expensive clothes.

Jesus Christ.

How old are you?

Adventure?

Society has never abolished adventure, you've just been watching too much Disney.

"Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university"

I can't even...:sigh:
This thread is reverse sexism. OP you don't belong in this generation, please zap yourself back to the antiquated era you've brought your values from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

See also Japan.

no ones stopping you from doing manual labour or joining the army.
Reply 12
Perhaps we should force boys to lift at school/uni?

/problem solved.
Original post by Josb

/problem solved.

That would be the most pointless exercise imaginable. In this day and age, you only need to be healthy to do well in life. The mind is now far more important than the body when it comes to future prospects.
Original post by LTG

That does not equal weakness. Men dressing or acting feminine is not inherently weak. You are basically saying that traditionally female traits are weak, ergo women are weak.

Also, take a look at some of the most powerful and successful civilisations from history where men and women shared similar dress/makeup (Ancient Egyptians as one example).
Original post by Josb

/problem solved.

do you even lift brah?
Reply 16
Original post by Lady Comstock
do you even lift brah?

No, I'm a weak man.
Original post by ChickenMadness
no ones stopping you from doing manual labour or joining the army.

Yes they are, there is not enough supply of those jobs for everyone.
Original post by Josb
No, I'm a weak man.

Do you even thrift?
Yes they are, there is not enough supply of those jobs for everyone.

Suggesting that everyone should do "those jobs" is ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending