Why are men so weak in today's society? Watch

LTG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
All I see constantly is lads on here and in real life becoming more and more feminine to the point that they're like girls in the way they care so much about their hair, what people think of them etc.

They put females on a pedestal as if they are not worthy of them, treat them like princesses.
tupper_ware
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Loads of men have always cared about their hair and appearance. Don't understand how taking care of oneself is 'feminine' or how that's even bad. Men of today in general seem fine, but by all means look **** if you want.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Speak for yourself mate, I'm an alpha beefcake :sexface:
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No jobs that actually mean anything. Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university or be office pen-pushers.

Of course such an economic rebalancing has allowed feminism to go mainstream and become female supremacy so women expect the world.

See also Japan.

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure that remains is to put your hair up in a preposterous Joey Essex quiff, pump yourself full of steroids and compete for who can buy the most pointlessly expensive clothes.
CaptainBrown
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
caring about what other men are doing isn't remotely masculine brah

the more girlyboys there are prancing around the more masculine I look by comparison. win/win
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LTG)
All I see constantly is lads on here and in real life becoming more and more feminine to the point that they're like girls in the way they care so much about their hair, what people think of them etc.

They put females on a pedestal as if they are not worthy of them, treat them like princesses.
I agree, another thing I've noticed on here is literate and educated girls who are so opinionated when did that become okay?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spetznaaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe it's all the estrogen in the water.
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is what happens when people live in cities too long. They go soft.
galaxica
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It is what happens when people live in cities too long. They go soft.
A nationwide ghetto needs to be instituted.

(Original post by Wade-)
I agree, another thing I've noticed on here is literate and educated girls who are so opinionated when did that become okay?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea. As far as I am aware, women's job is to stay at home instead of pursuing education.
Xin Xang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by scrotgrot)
No jobs that actually mean anything. Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university or be office pen-pushers.

Of course such an economic rebalancing has allowed feminism to go mainstream and become female supremacy so women expect the world.

See also Japan.

In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure that remains is to put your hair up in a preposterous Joey Essex quiff, pump yourself full of steroids and compete for who can buy the most pointlessly expensive clothes.
Jesus Christ.

How old are you?

Adventure?

Society has never abolished adventure, you've just been watching too much Disney.

"Men are forced to do stuff that's obvious bull**** like go to university"

I can't even...:sigh:
grassntai
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This thread is reverse sexism. OP you don't belong in this generation, please zap yourself back to the antiquated era you've brought your values from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

See also Japan.

no ones stopping you from doing manual labour or joining the army.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Perhaps we should force boys to lift at school/uni?

/problem solved.
Xin Xang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)

/problem solved.
That would be the most pointless exercise imaginable. In this day and age, you only need to be healthy to do well in life. The mind is now far more important than the body when it comes to future prospects.
Lady Comstock
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LTG)

That does not equal weakness. Men dressing or acting feminine is not inherently weak. You are basically saying that traditionally female traits are weak, ergo women are weak.

Also, take a look at some of the most powerful and successful civilisations from history where men and women shared similar dress/makeup (Ancient Egyptians as one example).
Lady Comstock
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)

/problem solved.
do you even lift brah?
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lady Comstock)
do you even lift brah?
No, I'm a weak man.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
no ones stopping you from doing manual labour or joining the army.
Yes they are, there is not enough supply of those jobs for everyone.
galaxica
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
No, I'm a weak man.
Do you even thrift?
galaxica
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes they are, there is not enough supply of those jobs for everyone.
Suggesting that everyone should do "those jobs" is ridiculous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed