Turn on thread page Beta

how was everyones night out? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Mine was rather odd to say the least. Spent the evening in the Manchester Student union building taking advantage of the dirt cheap pints before going to see a band which turned out to be a bit naff.

Then went onto a club where I met a member of UKL. it was actaully quite a wired experience.
    you met someone from here? weird...

ReputationRep:
    Mine was rather odd to say the least. Spent the evening in the Manchester Student union building taking advantage of the dirt cheap pints before going to see a band which turned out to be a bit naff.

Then went onto a club where I met a member of UKL. it was actaully quite a wired experience.
    Who was it?

ReputationRep:
    I am not totally sure about it I think it was fishpaste (thats what it sounded like) and he said he was form UKL when I asked. It was very hard to hear because of the loud music.

I may be wrong about that though.

ReputationRep:
    I am not totally sure about it I think it was fishpaste (thats what it sounded like) and he said he was form UKL when I asked. It was very hard to hear because of the loud

I may be wrong about that though.
    cool

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.