Never had a boyfriend but I want to get married!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 26 soon to be 27 and I want to find my life partner i.e. a husband and the father of my future children as opposed to just a boyfriend I'm ready to start a family and want to do so whilst I'm still in my child bearing years.

However I've never had a boyfriend as I've been waiting so long for the right one.. my one and only Please offer me some tips
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
tinder?
Valyrian
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We can't really help you find a husband but you'll know if you meet the right one that will be with you forever.
caravaggio2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Avoid the female trap of hypergamy and just marry for love like most men do. You will be much more likely to find someone.
earwithfeet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't rush, there's always the danger that you get into things too quickly and realise that it was a big mistake. Take time and the right guy will come along, don't try and plan everything beforehand. One step at a time!
SiminaM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP you have many 'child bearing years' left.
'You'll find your other half after you stop searching'
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You could get some eggs frozen? I heard stuff like down syndrome becomes much more common as a woman ages. Then you won't have as much pressure to find your Mr. Right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.06%
No - I have already returned home (21)
13.04%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (35)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.47%

Watched Threads