The Student Room Group

Who killed Lucy Beale?

Poll

Who killed Lucy Beale

So this has been going on for nearly a year!!!!

With the next week being an exciting one with flashback episode on Thursday and going live on Friday, who does everyone think killed Lucy Beale?

I personally have no idea.... I think we might be in a for a massive shock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NatashaW93
So this has been going on for nearly a year!!!!

With the next week being an exciting one with flashback episode on Thursday and going live on Friday, who does everyone think killed Lucy Beale?

I personally have no idea.... I think we might be in a for a massive shock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeanlucpicard reckons he's got inside info that it was Phil Mitchell. I'm dubious about his sources though...

Mick Carter has become the new bookies' favourite apparently, but I reckon Ian Beale. Never trusted him...

Jeanlucpicard
x
I reckon it's Rainie.
Reply 3
It's definitely Phil..it's not likely to be one of the Beale family - too obvious..
I hope it's Ian! If it is, I will have a field day, all that great acting of grief and he was the actual murderer. He's a good character tbh.
I've thought that it's Whitney all along - she seems to be the only one with a motive.
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
It's definitely Phil..it's not likely to be one of the Beale family - too obvious..

I can't imagine it being Phil. Plus I love Phil too much, don't want it to be him.

I think Ian or Peter.
Reply 7
The year has gone so fast! Feels like last month!!!!
Reply 8
Probably Nancy....someone really unexpected. Can't be someone obvious that would just be a BIG let down
Reply 9
I reckon it's dot
Original post by Precious Illusions
I think Ian or Peter.

Controversial - both so innocent.
Reply 11
Original post by Tj789
Probably Nancy....someone really unexpected. Can't be someone obvious that would just be a BIG let down

No that would just be an anti-climax. I'm inclined to say it was Peter. Maybe he didn't do it on purpose, but actually pushed her in anger and she hit her head or something. I think that's why Lauren is avoiding him.
Reply 12
Cindy or Abi.

I'll go with Cindy due to jealousy or something.
PEGGY comes back this week!!!!

Has got to be Phil for me!!
Probably Oscar.
I don't even care, I must find out immediately or I will pull my hair out!!
I've got a feeling it's Lee Carter.

I saw the crossword Ian Beale was completing on that Children in Need episode, and if you looked closer you'd see "Lee Stop it"

I think Lee found out about Lucy and Max, got jealous and accidentally killed her. He's the only person in Walford that could carry someone to the common.
Reply 17
I think its a Beale.

At this point it would be daft and there would be no continuity to the story line if it was anyone else.

I think Abi and Max think they have something to hide, but they are not the killers.

Although we find out the killer this week, it doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving the square/going to prison.
Reply 18
I think its cindy or abi

I used to proper think it was abi but they put way too much attention to her... so im leaning more to cindy
Original post by RD208
I think its a Beale.

At this point it would be daft and there would be no continuity to the story line if it was anyone else.

I think Abi and Max think they have something to hide, but they are not the killers.

Although we find out the killer this week, it doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving the square/going to prison.

Maybe Peter gave her some bad gear and she ODed. He covered it up?

Quick Reply

Latest