The Student Room Group

vice president at dundee capital markets

What is this job? Is it a good job also is it investment banking type job. I think the person earns relatively a lot.
bump
bump
Vice president in IB is typically a rank rather than a specific job, so that bit alone probably doesn't really tell you a great deal besides their seniority.
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Vice president in IB is typically a rank rather than a specific job, so that bit alone probably doesn't really tell you a great deal besides their seniority.

No but can't you have loads of people working as 'vice president' also is dundee capital markets a good firm.
Reply 5
Original post by Guy Secretan
No but can't you have loads of people working as 'vice president' also is dundee capital markets a good firm.
Actually you do It's a very common title. Probably the 3rd most common one at any IB. Unless he of Vice President of something specifi, but that shop is probably too small for that
Looks like your run of the mill boutique to me...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by KLL
Actually you do It's a very common title. Probably the 3rd most common one at any IB. Unless he of Vice President of something specifi, but that shop is probably too small for that
Looks like your run of the mill boutique to me...

yeah that's what I meant loads of people are vice president. But what is a boutique I think he earns about £150000 also is 'equity analyst' at nomura asset management an investment banking job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending