Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get to sleep yesterday until 6am and woke up at 10am, but I seem to be beyond feeling sleepy! :confused: Aren't our bodies amazing? I should have gone on that shattered programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I didn't get to sleep yesterday until 6am and woke up at 10am, but I seem to be beyond feeling sleepy! :confused: Aren't our bodies amazing? I should have gone on that shattered programme.
    I can go without both food and sleep, but then I just burn off some of my fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I have slept about 10 hours this week.
    I thought you were going to say the same thing as my tactful friend:
    "How are you?"
    "Well, only got 4 hours sleep so feeling a bit crap"
    "I slept for 11 hours last night!"

Great. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i havent slept at all since 3days (3hrs yesterday night) but my tooth hurts too much so i cant sleep 4 a whole night

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I know the feeling! The more sleep I get, the more tired I am generally. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    im ****ing knackered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i havent slept at all since 3days (3hrs yesterday night) but my tooth hurts too much so i cant sleep 4 a whole night
    Clove oil, aspirin and codeine and some herbally sleeping tablets. Also keep an icepack to try and dull the pain. Poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    For the past four days ive gone to bed between 3 and 4 AM. Im thinking about trying to go to bed earlier tonight but i dont see it happening becasue I am not at all sleepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    For the past four days ive gone to bed between 3 and 4 AM. Im thinking about trying to go to bed earlier tonight but i dont see it happening becasue I am not at all sleepy
    m8 how come your avatars turned tiny?

ReputationRep:
    What on earth did you find to do until 6am?

ReputationRep:
    I have a completely screwed sleeping pattern at the moment...can't sleep before 2am, then get up at 10, and I can't get myself out of it, even if I set my alarm for 8am I still don't get tired and can't sleep before 2am...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Ice? I've found something hot works better for me.
    I think it's a rotation of hot and cold for musclar pain. Toothpain, I would go for cold - as though you're exorcising the pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    What on earth did you find to do until 6am?
    Essay! Wasn't too shoddy either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    m8 how come your avatars turned tiny?
    I know, I though i should change it, so it abided with the vb3 rules.

ReputationRep:
    Watch out, it might catch up with you later!

ReputationRep:
    lol i know what u mean..unfortunately i am feel absolutely knackered now..zzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Clove oil, aspirin and codeine and some herbally sleeping tablets. Also keep an icepack to try and dull the pain. Poor thing.
    i just took like 7tablets of differrent thing n still dont help but he said there is nothing i can do about the pain... im allergic to ibuprfin but just took 2 tablets im mad

ReputationRep:
    Friend's 18th last night...didn't get home until 3ish (110% sober, I was anyway!) then mucked about cooking/watching films, playing tag (!?) until 6ish. Everyone else was out by 7am but me & some ill people were still wide awake, I nodded off around 8am, to be woken by an annoying semi drunk girl telling me she was lonely being the only one up & dressed & ready for the day!! Grrr

Nah not tired now, I'm getting grumpier as the day progresses though! I also get quite emotional when very tired; it's my last ever shift at work tonight so I'm expecting tears!!!

(So far only had 1-tea, 0-coffee & 0-caffine/energy boosting things!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    im ****ing knackered
    She's got an unusual name.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.