chadara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anyone else still having trouble registering to apply for accommodation next year? I'm a new student so idk if that has anything to do with it but the website just keeps saying that my personal details can't be validated? I checked and they're all correct so I'm not sure what to do. I emailed accommodation services at Soton four days ago but they haven't got back to me yet

Can anyone help me?
kabutsu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm the same, just not letting me register :L Thinking of ringing them up about it tomorrow if I can't find any solutions on here
Ariel fan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They were having difficulties with a few student but they will solve it shortly. I myself was facing the same thing. Are your offers conditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
chadara
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Ariel fan)
They were having difficulties with a few student but they will solve it shortly. I myself was facing the same thing. Are your offers conditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine are but idk if that has anything to do with it. They emailed me saying the problem was fixed but it still won't let me register! I'm getting a bit annoyed now
Ariel fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got that email too. I think it's because your offer was conditional. I think you should phone them and they will sort it out for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1757765
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys, just went to register myself and am having this problem too. Could I just ask how long it took for soton to fix this for you, if fixed at all? I'm actually holding an unconditional offer as i'm on a gap year so not sure why I would be having this trouble? Any help is great cos I am freaking out a little now! Ahh!
Ariel fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had that problem too. They were having some problem with their system. I called them and they kept my student ID saved. They emailed me right after the problem was solved. But I tried logging in before I got the email and it worked. I think you should phone them. They will sort it out for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed