AS OCR Computing F451/F452

Watch this thread
lauirvin
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone has F451 and F452 revision notes..! I'm having my mocks next week and I'm sorta flippin' out... (yeah I know... its only mocks blah blah blah, but I still don't want to fail it...)

Thanks!
Marikarumar
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lauirvin)
Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone has F451 and F452 revision notes..! I'm having my mocks next week and I'm sorta flippin' out... (yeah I know... its only mocks blah blah blah, but I still don't want to fail it...)

Thanks!
Hey! This is only F451 I haven't finished with F452 as of yet. I hope you find this useful! I'm not sure if I have every single detail but it helped me get an A in my F451 mock, hope this helps you to do the same!
Attached files
Marikarumar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Only just realised I replied after your mock, but I hope the notes come in handy anyway
lauirvin
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks anyways, do you mind posting your F452 Notes when you're done? Thanks a lot!
Marikarumar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
No, not at all! I'll post them as soon as they're, finished, I've left out stuff on pseudocodes, I've only done theory because it's difficult to write good pseudocode notes.
Marikarumar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Let me know if F451 helped!
Reety
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Just read the F451 Notes, they're actually really useful and concise! Thanks
entername
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marikarumar)
Let me know if F451 helped!
Any luck with f452? THANKS
Marikarumar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Sorry for taking absolutely ages. Haven't been focusing so much on Computing recently due to the other exams I have to do (Maths, Further Maths, Physics) but I have finished it (I believe) it contains (hopefully) most of the theory but I've left out notes on pseudocodes. I'm only doing notes for the theory aspect of f452. Hopefully it is still useful! If there's anything I have missed out apart from pseudocodes, let me know that would be useful! Good luck
Attached files
entername
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marikarumar)
Sorry for taking absolutely ages. Haven't been focusing so much on Computing recently due to the other exams I have to do (Maths, Further Maths, Physics) but I have finished it (I believe) it contains (hopefully) most of the theory but I've left out notes on pseudocodes. I'm only doing notes for the theory aspect of f452. Hopefully it is still useful! If there's anything I have missed out apart from pseudocodes, let me know that would be useful! Good luck

THANKS
Marikarumar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi just wanted to let people know in my notes under the arrays section, the data does not have to be integers only, they just need to be of the same data type! Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads