The Student Room Group

Architecture Interview & Portfolio

I'm returning to Uni to start a new degree, I have to take the extended route with a foundation year as my studies are computer based.

I've been offered an interview but within the email and on the website it keeps quoting to bring my portfolio? why would i have one if my college course was computer based and has nothing todo with architecture?

I've emailed to ask questions on this but while i wait i thought i'd ask on here too if anyone knows what im meant to take if anything as a portfolio
Original post by Mitchravenscroft
I'm returning to Uni to start a new degree, I have to take the extended route with a foundation year as my studies are computer based.

I've been offered an interview but within the email and on the website it keeps quoting to bring my portfolio? why would i have one if my college course was computer based and has nothing todo with architecture?

I've emailed to ask questions on this but while i wait i thought i'd ask on here too if anyone knows what im meant to take if anything as a portfolio

It's supposed to show your artistic ability so you need to take examples of your own artwork. It can be a range of things - you don't have to be the absolute best at art but you do have to be able to present your ideas visually
Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending