Nangnang
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I hate my body.
I hate it because, recently (as in the past few months), despite the fact I'm fairly small in most other places, my boobs have grown to 32G.
This is genetic, the same happened to my mother and grandma, but it's really a upsetting me. I feel achy all the time and like they are dragging me down, I can't buy the clothes I like any more, all the clothes that do fit are insanely expensive. I feel clumsy and horrible, I feel like they make me look ridiculous, out of proportion and ugly.
I'm not willing to have a reduction due to the risks associated with it. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can feel better about myself?
simran_x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well, I always like to think of the positives to everything.
Firstly, a lot of women would die to have their boobs naturally that size and many undergo painful surgery to get it done bigger than 32G. I faced the same problem as I swim regularly and I feel that they basically just get in the way of my swimming. But I soon got used to the size of them because I managed to get bras that fitted perfectly. Have you tried buying some new bras, because that really helped with me a lot (they can also help with making your clothes fit better)
In terms of the aches and pains that you are receiving, it should not carry on for a long period (if it does, I suggest you let your mum/someone you trust know)- you may feel achy because you are consistently thinking about them.
In all seriousness, don't think too much about it! There will come a time when you will learn to love your assets (trust me!)
If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me x
Nangnang
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by simran_x)
Well, I always like to think of the positives to everything.
Firstly, a lot of women would die to have their boobs naturally that size and many undergo painful surgery to get it done bigger than 32G. I faced the same problem as I swim regularly and I feel that they basically just get in the way of my swimming. But I soon got used to the size of them because I managed to get bras that fitted perfectly. Have you tried buying some new bras, because that really helped with me a lot (they can also help with making your clothes fit better)
In terms of the aches and pains that you are receiving, it should not carry on for a long period (if it does, I suggest you let your mum/someone you trust know)- you may feel achy because you are consistently thinking about them.
In all seriousness, don't think too much about it! There will come a time when you will learn to love your assets (trust me!)
If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me x
I have bought some new bras, my main issue with clothes is that I really love anything vintage but can't wear any of it, and that clothes sold in high street shops never seem to fit because I actually have a fairly small waist so it can either fit one or the other :/
Thank you for the advice and I really hope I do learn to love them some day
simran_x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nangnang)
I have bought some new bras, my main issue with clothes is that I really love anything vintage but can't wear any of it, and that clothes sold in high street shops never seem to fit because I actually have a fairly small waist so it can either fit one or the other :/
Thank you for the advice and I really hope I do learn to love them some day
No worries x And trust me, you WILL learn love them!
If you are into online shopping, I think ASOS and Boohoo may have a range of clothes that suit your needs but I am not quite sure (a tip for these online shops is to head straight to the sale section!)
From what you have described yourself as (small waist etc.) I really feel you have nothing to worry about! A lot of women say "if you've got it, flaunt it" and seriously do just that.
I'm glad I could help! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (59)
37.34%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (16)
10.13%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (8)
5.06%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (37)
23.42%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
15.19%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (14)
8.86%

Watched Threads