The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Student Village (Opal 2)

Just wondering if anyone has chosen this as their accommodation choice??

If you have, why did you choose it and what preference did you choose? (Single/Mixed, Age, Sociability, Tidiness)

If you have previously lived here, whats it like? Any information would be great!!
I chose it as my accommodation choice, i chose it as i liked the look of the rooms, the en-suite was a big factor, cant be sharing toilets! there also seems like there's loads to do in that area so it was a good choice. I was going to choose either opal 1 or 2.
I chose mixed sex, under 21, very social able and very tidy.
I'm looking for people that have lived there recently, wanna know what it was like as well.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Kendrick96
I chose it as my accommodation choice, i chose it as i liked the look of the rooms, the en-suite was a big factor, cant be sharing toilets! there also seems like there's loads to do in that area so it was a good choice. I was going to choose either opal 1 or 2.
I chose mixed sex, under 21, very social able and very tidy.
I'm looking for people that have lived there recently, wanna know what it was like as well.

I ended up choosing it in the end. Couldnt decide between marsden or student village.
Which is the best accomodation in the city campus. Is it Marsden or Student village ? If anyone is staying there already please reply ? Thanks :biggrin:
I'm staying at the student village😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't applied yet but hopefully going to go for opal. Does anyone know if there is any spaces left?
Reply 6
I'm in opal 2 (we didn't get an option to pick between the two) and I would say to go for opal 1/Marsden or whatever it's called now

Opal 1 has a free gym you can use, but opal 2 doesn't, opal 1 is way more social if you're into partying and that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending