The Student Room Group

Alton towers Job interview

Hello I have an Alton towers job interview next week for food and Beveridge. I was just wondering what should I expect? What tasks do they make you do in groups they put you in?
What sort of questions do they ask you? If you have ever been to one before and help me out it would be really appreciated thanks.
Original post by lukeyboyy167
Hello I have an Alton towers job interview next week for food and Beveridge. I was just wondering what should I expect? What tasks do they make you do in groups they put you in?
What sort of questions do they ask you? If you have ever been to one before and help me out it would be really appreciated thanks.

I've moved this over to the Careers forum for some more help!
Reply 2
Alton Towers recruit for the the majority of their roles via an Assessment Centre. This consists of completing a number of group tasks, possibly an individual task, in order for you to demonstrate your communication skills. If you are successful you will have an interview with a member of the management team. If you are applying for a host role, expect this to last around three hours. I hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending