The Student Room Group

CCEA Religious Studies. GCSE and A-Level thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi, is anyone here doing AS in Old testament and AS in ethics? i'm struggling so much with RE atm and have been from the beginning. Mostly due to finding the stories in OT too long and complicated and Ethics has so much content. Does anyone have predictions for these exams as they are under a month now and even though i've been revising i feel as if i haven't because i know the bare minimum. So worried.
Hey,

CCEA GCSE R.E the unit of Ethics. i was wondering that i'm doing a re-sit in two months and i have heard that the spec is changing does that affect the people who have to re-sit it or do they do the old one
Original post by erea210
Hey,

CCEA GCSE R.E the unit of Ethics. i was wondering that i'm doing a re-sit in two months and i have heard that the spec is changing does that affect the people who have to re-sit it or do they do the old one

you do the old one.
thanks
Do you have any predictions for synoptic gospels this year
does anyone have notes on the ethics paper for GCSE? struggling 🙄😭
Anyone here do A level Ethics today?
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any revision notes or class notes they could email me on A2 1 Themes in the synoptic gospels. Any help would be really appreciated because my teacher just changed to this course from church history and I have no clue what is happening
Hi there I’m in a bit of a predicament I’ve just started year 13 and I really want to do a religion degree and teach it though sadly my school don’t give it as a subject option! Is it worth going and doing night classes and will I be too under pressure or should I go for it my 3 alevel subjects are health and social travel and tourism and moving image art help please lol!
Original post by Kirstymac123466
Hi there I’m in a bit of a predicament I’ve just started year 13 and I really want to do a religion degree and teach it though sadly my school don’t give it as a subject option! Is it worth going and doing night classes and will I be too under pressure or should I go for it my 3 alevel subjects are health and social travel and tourism and moving image art help please lol!

Hi, i would say if you really want to do it then go for it or you will end up regretting it. You could always pull out of it if it gets too much. I know there is a right bit of course work involved in health and social care which will take up quite abit of your time but other than that your alevel options dont seem bad and therefore wont put you under much stress. I hope this has helped.
Hi is anyone doing A2 Old Testament next Tuesday, 4th June? If so, does anyone have any predictions which you think may be likely to come up? I’m really worried about this exam as there is so much to cover and the questions can be very narrow.Thank you :smile:)
HiI am studying am studying CCEA AS RE - ethics and philosophy and I am really struggling with the philosophy. Does anyone know where I can get some resources to help me understand this better?
Im in the same position. Does anyone here study philosophy ?
Reply 373
Original post by l'insegnante
I studied Luke's Gospel and Ethics :smile:
Hi, I’m considering doing rs and I was wondering how challengeing AS level is, particularly Luke’s gospel, I’m not very religious so I’m worried I’d find it boring or do bad, how did you find it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending