Turn on thread page Beta

The strangest item in your bedroom watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we've covered this topic before, so i'll be original. If a complete stranger were to walk into your room, what do you think they'd find is the strangest item in your room?

ReputationRep:
    A thing that is a twisted glass sculpture. Its nothing, just twisted glass.

ReputationRep:
    A plastercast I made of my friends face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    A thing that is a twisted glass sculpture. Its nothing, just twisted glass.
    the thing is normally people don't put thing that is strange in their bedroom... bedroom is a room for relaxing no need to be creation with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    the thing is normally people don't put thing that is strange in their bedroom... bedroom is a room for relaxing no need to be creation with it
    Why wouldn't they? You expect people to just have a bed, TV, Hi-fi and maybe a desk?

ReputationRep:
    ...that is unless you are me... I have to fill every inch of my living space with inspiration, you see, my muse often dissappears. She goes away on holiday for months at a time, the other htings give me my inspiration until she gets back. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Why wouldn't they? You expect people to just have a bed, TV, Hi-fi and maybe a desk?
    well u do what u want
    the question was strangest thing in ur bedroom i am just saying that if u think something that is so strange i wouldn't put them in my bedroom... maybe u do

ReputationRep:
    well u do what u want
    the question was strangest thing in ur bedroom i am just saying that if u think something that is so strange i wouldn't put them in my bedroom... maybe u do
    I also said not what you think, but if a stranger were to walk into your room.

ReputationRep:
    ...that is unless you are me... I have to fill every inch of my living space with inspiration, you see, my muse often dissappears. She goes away on holiday for months at a time, the other htings give me my inspiration until she gets back. :cool:
    inspiration doesn't connect with strange does it? is u do what u like that mean it is not strange to u... how do u call them strange if it is ur inspiration??

ReputationRep:
    a Traffic cone

ReputationRep:
    I have a mirrored ceiling. Pretty unique I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    a Traffic cone
    Among some other stuff, i have one of those flashy traffic lights that they put up at road works and strap on to the cones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I also said not what you think, but if a stranger were to walk into your room.
    how do u predict other people's opinon about ur 'strange' things

ReputationRep:
    inspiration doesn't connect with strange does it? is u do what u like that mean it is not strange to u... how do u call them strange if it is ur inspiration??
    Becuase it is, I can look at it and see a thousand things, its strange. Inspiration is a funny thing.

ReputationRep:
    I have a framed sock

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start... Which of these is the oddest, do we think?

A pot full of old smarties' boxes?
    Twenty race numbers? (as in, the numbers you have on your top)
    A fluffy bobble?
    Mars bar glued to the wall?
    GIANT tube map?
    Nuclear fallout survival poste?
    David Blaine in a box?
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I have a mirrored ceiling. Pretty unique I'd say.
    Wow, I want that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceepee)
    Me?
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    Becuase it is, I can look at it and see a thousand things, its strange. Inspiration is a funny thing.
    my point is that strange are the things to make u feel uncomfortable, if something in ur bedroom make u feel uncomfortable i bet people don't wana keep them, unless the person who start the threats should change another word for 'strange'

ReputationRep:
    unless the person who start the threats should change another word for 'strange'
    Ok, what do you suggest then?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.