Turn on thread page Beta

Most Embarrassing Situation in your life? watch

ReputationRep:
    What was the most Embarrassing Situation in your life?

I remember answering a friend when he asked why i didnt like a person in my class, and i replied " She is a fat, ugly, stupid piece of **** " well that Fat ugly piece of **** was right behind me! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    2 many...when i was in paris on a school trip me n my friends were talking when one of them mentioned that this guy wanted to come n sit in our room that nite for a party, i went omg he's such a loser why doesnt he just hang round with his own friends..(he's a cupple of years below) and he was behind us....ouch....but since then he's been ok since then....says hi etc...! phew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    What was the most Embarrassing Situation in your life?

I remember answering a friend when he asked why i didnt like a person in my class, and i replied " She is a fat, ugly, stupid piece of **** " well that Fat ugly piece of **** was right behind me! :eek:
    Hardly embarrassing if you didn't like her is it? Just a little awkward.

ReputationRep:
    i remember when i was 14 me and my best friend was talking about my crush and i was saying ' he got a nice bottom, and i love is eyes...' and all i know is that all his friends is behind me. and they told him everything that i said, it was so embarrassing to see him again. but few days later he said 'thank you, i really like you too'

ReputationRep:
    Pffffft, these things aren't embarassing! Try your best friend pulling off your bikini bottoms on a crowded beach, or being caught by your boyfriends parents... well, you know. Boy was my face red!

ReputationRep:
    really fancied a guy at school and he wud always tell me off on the net for never saying hello to him.
    was walking along and saw him walking towards me smiling, when i got face to face, instead of saying "hello" i yelled "NOOOO" and said hello in my head and then ran off...so cringe worthy, i swore people used to make up those things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    really fancied a guy at school and he wud always tell me off on the net for never saying hello to him.
    was walking along and saw him walking towards me smiling, when i got face to face, instead of saying "hello" i yelled "NOOOO" and said hello in my head and then ran off...so cringe worthy, i swore people used to make up those things
    owow no did he say anything afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    my so-called best mate in a drunken state pulled my top down in a club to reveal my boobs to everone around me! its was horrible i just froze with the shock so it felt like an eternity before i could whip my top back up again!

also in the same club but a different night, there is an area where people sit in booths and stand around talkin, and i tripped on a little step and went head first flying in front of everyone and my skirt came right up to expose my ass. i really hurt my knees they were bleeding pretty bad and i still have a scarr there to prove it!

basically theres nearly no part of my body thats not been been exposed in there, its pretty embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    owow no did he say anything afterwards?
    well not immediately after because i hid but later that night he just laughed at me and found it funny. oh well, i got an invite to the cinema and a peice of cake out of it!!

ReputationRep:
    I once wrote 'their' when I meant 'there'. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I had this really painful pair of heels. Oneday walking form the train station in the city I stepped in a grate and the heel broke off. I had to walk up the Queen Street Mall in my bare feet. So embarassing. I was almost crying, i loved those shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I once wrote 'their' when I meant 'there'. :eek:
    :eek:

Have you ever written they're when you meant one of the other two?

ReputationRep:
    Mr W and Lordy = 'fun with the English language.' There/their/they're a bunch of *****... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Mr W and Lordy = 'fun with the English language.' There/their/they're a bunch of *****... :rolleyes:
    It's "they're", if you were wondering.

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend and I rented a flat last summer. We were only in there two and a half months, but that was quite easily long enough to break the bed... glad I didn't have to see the look on the landlord's face.

First time we went to Majorca we found a deserted beach and... well, did the only thing you ever do on a deserted beach with your girlfriend. It was only afterwards when we found the fresh footprints going past us - including one set neatly dug in where someone had watched for some time - that we realised it wasn't so deserted after all.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh... let me get my list.
    Stayed over at the house of a guy I was seeing a couple of years ago and his mum (who I'd never met) came into the room the next morning whilst he was getting dressed and I was lying on the bed wrapped in just a duvet, looked at me, and turned and left the room again. He then proceeded to get her to give me a lift home... never has small talk been so painful.
    When I was 14 I sent a text to my best mate saying how much I fancied this guy we knew. It was along the lines of "I get butterflies in my stomach, I like him more every time I see him" and stuff like that. Unbeknown to me, she forwarded the text to this guy, and he of course showed all his mates. Being 14 year old boys, they spent the whole weekend ripping the piss out of me, going "Ooh, I like you more every time I see you" etc to the boy in question constantly. At the time I honestly felt like I could have died.
    Top falling down whilst too drunk to notice and my boyfriend's mate going "Er, your boob's showing" was also quite embarrassing. Have also tripped over a step in a club when I didn't know it was there and gone flat on my face. And coming down stairs in my house to be introduced to my mum's friend and slipping and losing my footing just as I started to say hello. There's been so many!
    Oh, and I still find it hard to look my boyfriend's dad in the eye now that my boyfriend's told me he's complained about hearing us having sex...!
    I think I should stop leaving the house

ReputationRep:
    I make a prat of myself everday. People don't seem to notice though.

ReputationRep:
    o...i no, my mates got my fone and text the lad i like saying i love u soo much, prob was we were in a lesson with him at the time. him n all his mates turned round laffin saying do u no, i didnt have a clue what was going on til he after the lesson showed me. i was mortified but he sed he was chuffed that i liked him.

ReputationRep:
    lol... how sad, I've already shared with the world my most embaressing moment http://www.uk-learning.net/t41878-8.html

ReputationRep:
    When my mum walked in on me...banging one out

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.