Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    murdered.... appear in newspapers preferably and when i'm about 45... so i don't have to get old
    but you said you'd be 45... you'd already be there

(oh, how I'll feel sad about making old jokes when I grow up)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    but you said you'd be 45... you'd already be there

(oh, how I'll feel sad about making old jokes when I grow up)
    yeah i mean seriously old... and as an explanation to my choice - i'm an attention seeker!!

ReputationRep:
    hmmnnnn, appartnly drowning is the best way because u slip into this really weird state of mind before u go

ReputationRep:
    I want to die by saving my family or a little kid cos If I have to die it might as well be for a reason

ReputationRep:
    how about like in that movie Armageddon (sp?) you could ride a huge asteriod right into some planet or something...

ReputationRep:
    i wanna die as a last samurai...with samurai sword...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    how about like in that movie Armageddon (sp?) you could ride a huge asteriod right into some planet or something...
    Except he didn't ride the asteroid into the planet - he died in a nuclear explosion so that the asteroid wouldn't crash into the planet.

ReputationRep:
    In my sleep, how predictable!

OR just disappear.

OR Spontaneous Combustion.

ReputationRep:
    Just after writing my last book - my death would catapult it to the bestsellers list and it would stay there for a year - otherwise I'd rise from the dead with vengeance

* But preferably in my sleep, in no pain - if not I want a dramatic death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePants999)
    Except he didn't ride the asteroid into the planet - he died in a nuclear explosion so that the asteroid wouldn't crash into the planet.
    well i know, i meant if that didnt happen and they were just stuck up there. Should have made that clear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Just after writing my last book - my death would catapult it to the bestsellers list and it would stay there for a year - otherwise I'd rise from the dead with vengeance

* But preferably in my sleep, in no pain - if not I want a dramatic death.
    that sounds like some book that i read

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a sad topic for a sunny saturday afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    That sounds like my most recent book. Would you like my autograph? Hey it doesn't sound as dramatic as Everdawn's!
    yeah why not..
    u never know when u get famous i can sell it for cash

IF U DO

ReputationRep:
    a sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll style death not yet though

ReputationRep:
    drug overdose...
    spending a lazy summer afternoon getting increasingly wasted as someone pumps a steadily increasing flow of morpheine into me... mmm. maybe with an oxygen mask. while the sun beats down on me.
    good plan unless i get any nasty trips

ReputationRep:
    how scary and depressing...... but i want to be happy w/ what i have done w/ my life.... and not be in pain

ReputationRep:
    Dying in sleep is certainly the way to go - Sudden, catastrophic MI or something like that. I'd hate to have some chronic disease with no quality of life. I'm also pretty certain I'd never want to be resuscitated.

ReputationRep:
    I don't intend on doing any dying. Eternal life for me.

ReputationRep:
    A painless death:

e.g. carbon monoxide poisoning, death under anaesthetic, excessive loss of blood, atomic bomb exploding a few feet away....

so many possibilities :rolleyes: .

I'm not convinced by the 'death in sleep' option, as there are so many ways. If it was respiratory failure, that would be just as bad as drowning (shudders); heart failure is unideal as it is almost always a protracted event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyabbott)
    Dying in sleep is certainly the way to go - Sudden, catastrophic MI or something like that. I'd hate to have some chronic disease with no quality of life. I'm also pretty certain I'd never want to be resuscitated.
    carry a do not resuscitate card. i have one... i just doubt very much that the nurses would have time to search thru my wallet to find it!!! anyone know if they actually pay any attention to DNR cards? mine is v specific about not having organs and stuff cos i think demand is too kigh... would they just ignore it?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.