The Student Room Group

Understanding signals from women.

Not sure how else to word it, I am not a very good judge of attraction but seen things that look like signs of attraction such as I am looking out of window on bus or train and turn my head and see a girl just stare at me, no anger or shock to their face either friendly looking expression or a blank one and they keep turning head and back to me, sometimes even playing with their hair, or a little nervous not in the worried sense.

But sometimes when I have noticed this I have been given rude comments like "what are you looking at" or "stop looking at me" so its hard to tell if either they are just self concious and thats why they were looking, and/or they assumed that despite me only turning my head as they are looking in my direction constantly I was somehow looking at them, or that they are attracted but dont want to let on they are.

I say that because I remember growing up I had girls who would claim to dislike me but then want my attention because I was nerdy and unpopular, some years later told me they were attracted to me and it was just they were afriad of being cast out for liking me and I assume often somethng still happens now as I have had girls be rude to me then seem to go out of their way to be near me such as in a club(big club, multple bars yet they always seem to go to one I am at and stand near where I am)
Reply 1
Hello there

I guess that happens to everybody,sometimes eye contact makes us think that the other person is interested in us,but other times its just a coincidence that they looked at us, staring at someone without any meaning happens a lot.
That matter has happened to me once,while i was waiting at the bus station there was a girl who was staring at me but unfortunately i didn't release she was interested in me though,when her bus came she left and before the bus leaves she shake her hand at me(bb),that moment was the most frustrated ,CAN'T FORGET IT :frown:
However,it isn't something easy to find out whether the other person is interested in you or not.Remember looking at people's eyes does not give you much indication of anything,everybody look at each other while passing each other.
Hope that useful.
You are not alone out there :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending