The Student Room Group

Lidl

I went in the other day for an application form but they didnt have any and said just to drop in a cv, so i've written my cv but should i add a covering letter to it and if so what should i write?? Should i mention times i can work as well?

Anyone ever worked at lidl?
Reply 1
I've never worked at Lidl, but I would suggest you to write a covering letter and mention the reasons you are applying to Lidl, also you could say why you think you would be suitable for the position they offer. It would be good to state the time you are available as well and try to widen them as much as possible so that you seem like you would be easily available! CHeers!
Reply 2
toffee59
Anyone ever worked at lidl?

No but here's a song . . .

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect
But we're free
We dream our dreams alone
With no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

Cos Lidl by Lidl
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Lidl by Lidl
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Lidl by Lidl
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here

(Oasis)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
I was shocked (mildly) that Lidl have put up the price of 1L of Orange Juice from 33p to 58p !
Reply 4
NJA
I was shocked (mildly) that Lidl have put up the price of 1L of Orange Juice from 33p to 58p !

Foooookin' HELL! :eek:
Reply 5
I've applied for a job at Lidl; I went on their website and printed off an application form, then posted it off with my CV and covering letter. Haven't heard anything though, probably because I stated I only want a summer job.
Reply 6
Natcarr88
I've applied for a job at Lidl; I went on their website and printed off an application form, then posted it off with my CV and covering letter. Haven't heard anything though, probably because I stated I only want a summer job.
Or maybe you are not Eastern European ?
Reply 7
this thread is rally fuu-knee...
Reply 8
Lidl Cashew Nuts: £1.39, half the price of the big supermarkets
Lidl King Li Instant Noodles (108g): down to 15p, Batchelors SuperNoodles (100g) 45p in Tesco.
Reply 9
If you use Lidl, please say why.

All shopping or just certain items? (which?)

Their Maribel conserves are half the price of similar at the big s-ms, marmalade too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending