Turn on thread page Beta

Have U ever been suspended or chucked out of school watch

ReputationRep:
    If you have ever been suspended or chucked out of school/college or even uni Tell me what 4

ReputationRep:
    Very nearly. For name calling of a teacher, who deserved it because she did it to me and others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Very nearly. For name calling of a teacher, who deserved it because she did it to me and others.
    yep for throwing a knife at a teacher

ReputationRep:
    What kind of knife

ReputationRep:
    Okay what are the best pranks you've pulled

ReputationRep:
    Yep, for fighting in Year 10.

ReputationRep:
    I was chucked out of school from my third secondary school for consistent bad behaviour such as punching a teacher, never doing homework, chatting in class, fighting, smoking, drinking and stealing. I also used to be the record holder, or still am, for most detentions at my first secondary school.
    But in september I'm off to uni doing a maths degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Asesino)
    I was chucked out of school from my third secondary school for consistent bad behaviour such as punching a teacher, never doing homework, chatting in class, fighting, smoking, drinking and stealing. I also used to be the record holder, or still am, for most detentions at my first secondary school.
    You are cool.

ReputationRep:
    You should be proud.

ReputationRep:
    I am proud as it is much harder after that getting anywhere compared to someone who always studied hard, after all the first time I have studied was for my AS levels

ReputationRep:
    You sound like my sister... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What did she do and is doing now

ReputationRep:
    What did she do and is doing now
    Smoking, skiving, stealing, no homework, many many detentions. She tried to go to college but dropped out after a few months. Now she is a receptionist at a doctors surgery.

Me? I was an angel!!

Good luck at uni btw.

ReputationRep:
    lol i got suspended in year 4 for stealing the lollipop ladys stick and throwing it over a wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol i got suspended in year 4 for stealing the lollipop ladys stick and throwing it over a wall
    Lol. Legend.

ReputationRep:
    I was arrested at the age of 7 for smashing in the glass door of my bakery trying to rob the sweets

ReputationRep:
    I think I was ment to be gangster really
    didn't that spoil your plan, huh god

ReputationRep:
    I am proud as it is much harder after that getting anywhere compared to someone who always studied hard, after all the first time I have studied was for my AS levels
    That's hardly something to be proud of, is it? You're the one who made things difficult for yourself. You're just dealing with the consequences of your earlier actions. Working your way back to a position which you should already have been in doesn't exactly deserve a round of applause.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d750)
    That's hardly something to be proud of, is it? You're the one who made things difficult for yourself. You're just dealing with the consequences of your earlier actions. Working your way back to a position which you should already have been in doesn't exactly deserve a round of applause.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'm not proud of having made it harder but I surely I can be more proud than most people about themself. Someone who has been used to studying their whole life hasn't got it very difficult provided you have something in your head, but I have come from doing nothing to being one of the best. Anyway it's not like I didn't enjoy doing all that stuff years ago at least I was free from what most people aren't

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.