Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    I'm repeating a year of uni - had to drop out half way thru my first year cuz i got depressed + stopped working.. i have NO idea what the best thing to do is.......would u either go back into halls + have a fresh start with the new year im going down into...... OR.. go into the house i already have organised next year with 5 people who are friends but i haven't seen them for 6 months and they will have all moved on 2gether??? I need serious help making a decision cuz if im gonna go into halls again i need to find a replacement for this house ive organised and pre-paid rent for b4 my parents go mad!! any advice would be greatly appreciated!! thank u!xxx

advice - stop posting this, get a hold of yourself and move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    im asking for some advice!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    House. You'll catch up.

(Original post by natalia)
    im asking for some advice!!!!!
    its getting boring!!! my advice is sort your own life out!!!!

ReputationRep:
    If this forum cant offer someone a bit of help and adice when they feel a bit desperate then its a bit of a sad situation. I'd recommend you go back into the house with your friends. Im sure after a couple of days you'll get right back into things.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.